ㄴ𝐕

▪︎IT WAS FINALLY TIME where Asta gets his first mission in the squad, well more like the captain gave them the job because he lost to a gamble

▪︎IT WAS FINALLY TIME where Asta gets his first mission in the squad, well more like the captain gave them the job because he lost to a gamble.. anyway- as you saw Yami left the hideout, three people were left inside to do a mission

Asta clenched his fist, " Even though we're hunting wild boars, this is our first mission as magic knights. Ahh, i'm so excited! " Asta shouted excited to go out and finish his very first mission.

You were by the window as you watch the scene in front of you unfold. You were just like watching the anime, more live and 3D and in a different angle. And you were excited with the fight scenes. Why? Well because i'll see their magic in action!..

Is that what you wanted me to say? No. I'm not excited with that reason. I wanna see how stupid they look without the point of view of the camera, oh how lovely would that be. Instead of seeing the cool text you see when they either discover a new power or when it's an exciting scene, you see them just doing a spell but it's more boring as the screen isn't shaking and no close up scenes.

And bitch you don't know what i discovered.. my phone was in my previous clothes.. yes, yes it was. I didn't even know! I mean naturally your instinct when being reborn that your phone is in the world where you died. So it means.. Wattpad.. my reading list.. oOH SHET-- I CAN FUCKING CONTINUE READING MY UNFINISH BOOKS SJDBDIEJJDJDIEKEJ

I checked my phone when no one was really around, everything that was in my phone is really there. The games that i downloaded, my text messages, even youtube.. Has lord save me from being bored? Though i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be bored here as you know-- magic and shit.

But you can take sneak pics and set it as your wallpaper.. my current wallpaper is Kaeya from genshin impact--

" So... Use your spatial magic to get us to Saussy Village. "
Magna's voice rang as you forgot you were suppose to pay attention. Wait spatial magic? It means..!

" Saussy Village? Mm.. Not happening. " you stared at Finrals form, his hands in his hips making look very attractive in your opinion, when you were alive you kept wondering why many girls doesn't like him...Then you remember his flirty personality. Oh yeah.. in your opinion, you liked Finrals original hair than the one his current hair in the anime and manga.

Magna walked up to him and shouted at his face,
" What do you mean, you jerk?! " looking real pissed. I mean your the jerk here but go off i guess lol.

" Well, i can only fo faraway i can't see if i've marked them with my magical power. " Finral put his hand in front of Magna's face preventing him from getting closer. ' That's a bit sus-- '

" Huh?! " he's face look so smug and stupid looking..

" Meaning i can't go places i've never seen before. " he said while waving his index finger in Magna's face indicating a 'No'.

Finral winked at Noelle before heading off to go outside again.

" Ahh! you're so useless! "

Magna rubbed the back of his head, " Guess we don't have a choice. We'll go by broomstick. "

" Ano, Magna-senpai! " he raised his hand to indicate he has something to say.

" Ah, yes Asta? " he turned his head to look at him.

" I can't fly a broomstick! " Magna flinch a little.

" Sir. "Noelle raised her hand as well.

" Yes, Noelle? "

" I can't either. " she lowered her hands. Damn she's so blunt.

Magna was growling a little. He grabbed Asta by the hem of his shirt and yelled at him, " What?! Are you serious?! "

Did he seriously forgot that Asta doesn't have magic? Well guess can't blame him- NO I fully blame him!

" Why can you do something easy, you morons?! Damn it! That's as basic as it gets! " he shakes Asta whole body this time as Noelle just stared them.

While they chitchat over there let's talk about my magic :D.

You magic is like.. a magician? But with real magic. Nah that's a whack ass explanation. Because of your grimoire, your outfit change. Instead of the kinda ninja style, your outfit looks like your some high mighty magician. Well- you are. Yes, you look cute as a cat but you look like you about to destroy your own town for fuck sake. The reason i can use like spatial magic because of your hat.

You grew wings in the back of your cat form as you followed Magna's broomstick.

You wore a floating tiny hat, a black suit that looks so fuckin' hot on you, and of course your collar. When you looked in the mirror you look like a handsome butler. I'm just one hell of a butler am i?~

Though your eyes were, odd per say. You have white eyelashes and really pretty swirl [P/C] ( Pupil color ) pupil. You had to cover your with some blindfold. Unlike some sorcerer, you hair didn't stand up when you put your blindfold on.

You saw Magna land and started their mission, well more like Asta doing all the job-

They look stupid at this angle..

---

As i fly above the three while listening to them talk.

Magna carried a boar, while Asta carried 4-5 boars and Noelle carried nothing. Privilege of a girl sometimes.

" What a haul! " Magna said, Asta grunting in the background.

" That's pretty amazing. "Noelle commented.

" Four to five boars is nothing. " gahhh can't wait for Fuegeloen's little brother to meet Asta! I don't remember his name but i'll remember eventually :D

My ultimate goal here is to pair my ships!
( Haha.. :D that won't be happening )

---

Pfft.. they look stupid in my angle but the magic stuff is still impressive.

You walk with sass on top of the roof while getting every angle while they fight. Of course you still felt bad for Magna but this is just a bit of hilarious. It reminded you of that ladybug transformation on tiktok without the zooming in-- it looked so stupid good :D

You were planning to help them at his part but you were to busy laughing your ass off that you can drink a whole bottle of bleach because of the cringiness.

You turned into you human form as you were holding a glass of whine in you hand with your legs cross, sitting on a floating chair above the air ( That rhyme :0 ) you see Asta fighting and Noelle protecting the citizens. I think this is the time where Nero meets Asta, a.k.a. the first Wizard kings assistant or something like that.

How can the wizard king to a good job being a leader? I mean i can't even be a good leader if we had groupings- but my teammates say otherwise. They say everytime i was their leader, we'd get high marks. Well maybe that's because the task is easy assho- Anyway.. he leads a kingdom while you lead 4-6 members in your group.

You wait for the moment the enemy wakes up.

__________________

A/N: Was this a bit rushed?
Sorry if it was! I was desperate to
update for you guys :(
__________________

•[ 1223 words ]•

:)