ㄴ𝐈𝐕

▪︎WHILE THE WHOLE EXAM was taking place, all you could think about was your past life

▪︎WHILE THE WHOLE EXAM was taking place, all you could think about was your past life. Your BL mangas.. damn you miss those, wait, what if your mom find those?! Oh shi-- i'm fucked-

You panicked a little but you realized that she can't be mad at you because you dead af. You really miss your past life, all of your manga collections. And boi you bought ALL of those with yoh money and no one else. You did failed to complete your anime list, your figurines. *sighs in Hatsune Miku*.

Your video games, nooOOO!

And you miss some of the games you played in your room with your laptop, Obey me, Yandere Simulator, and other games! You fav. Youtubers.. Kubzscouts, Moriah Elizabeth-- a-and [your favorite youtuber].. noooOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*sniff* life was great.. But oh well i still like this world anyway.

Ah, you remember your favourite teacher. Mr. [Teachers Name], your Math teacher. If you thought that all teachers are horrible then imma 'bout to ruin your whole career.

Mr. [T/N] is your Math teacher, he was very creative in all sort of ways you could think of. He even invents his own solution and teaches it to us to make it more easier for those who find it hard to understand. You know why i like him more? He likes anime, he likes to torture us with anime manga spoilers. It was a torture for everone in class.

Sometimes our teacher allow us to treat him like he's our friend and not some teacher. And oOoH bOi, when my mom found that out, she continued to yell at me saying it's very rude. ahEm! He allows us ma'am and sir.

C'mon! Any similar teacher experience? No? Well hoe unlucky of you reader-

I looked up the sky to see that it's getting dark a little.

' It's time to pick teams~ '

You were a little upset that you didn't see the battle between Asta and Sekke. You wanted to see the guy destroyed for underestimating a quirkless-- err, magicless kid.

' I'm not in BNHA-- but hey i still like the anime. Especially bakugou-- aHEm i mean-- i like man boobs-- i mean who doesn't? Probably some people but i don't give a fuck about that. '

( Author: I don't give a FUCK, about spirit.. )

You were being pet by Rill, the captain of the Azure Deer, in the head making you a little red with his little large hands. You never really had any relationship in your past life, so you were VERY touched starved. ( Ayy me too- )

You kinda want to just pin someone in the wall and kiss them roughly. Put your leg between their legs and rub them.

But you can't do that. Consent is key!

And plus, this isn't the modern world. It means MxM relationship is kinda not discovered yet? You kept that in your head. But-- Yami, Fuegoleon, Willaim!-- Rill..- it's just so tempting! In the end your still a simp. And your proud of that.