ㄴ𝐕𝐈

▪︎THE ENEMY WOKE UP with their bodies tied with Magna's magic

▪︎THE ENEMY WOKE UP with their bodies tied with Magna's magic. Three of the black bulls stood in front of them at least 1 meter away.

" You finally awake you jerk? " Magna spouted with venom hidden in his sentence. Of course you understand him, they literally almost killed his childhood(?) village. Who wouldn't be upset?

He lifted his arms and pointed at them, " I'm going to rest a bit more and escort you to the royal capital on my Crazy Cyclone. "
still a weird name but you won't judge! Some people are bad at naming you know you know.

The enemy sighed a little. You couldn't turn into a human as you didn't want to be noticed floating in the sky. I mean wouldn't want to see a handsome dude floating in the sky with a glass of wine [bleach] in his hands? Well, a lot of people i guess.

" I refuse. " what? Refuse what?

The enemy looked very calm. Press X to doubt.

" It appears the end has come. " a purple light beamed inside the enemy. ' Magic item right?? '

" Ice Magic: Ice burial. " well what a lame name. Oh that rhymed!

As the enemy chanted a whole ice surround the three enemies, it then broke the pieces and got blown in the wind with the book. ' okay i get the name now- '

The flame magic boy sweat dropped.

" Talk about resolved. Is there someone he was that loyal to? "
Yes magna. I would even do the same for Julius as he is my owner. But i figured he wouldn't let me--

Asta gritted his teeth, " You idiot! "

They looked at the falling particles where the enemies was seating on.

" He went through all that... What was he after, anyway? "

The dropped watch is ticking. Asta sheathing with anger within him. Ahh, yes. Truly entertaining without the angle and all, but removes the excitement on it.

" What do you think life is?! " The grey-haired boy shouted. Uhh they make you miserable?

You licked you paw with your eyes still watching them. Where's Nero by the way??

" I'm never going to acknowledge these jerks! Never! " he clenched his fist. No one told you to but get it i guess.

-▪︎-

The sun is setting. Yeah that basically it-

You see a bunch of kids and teenagers mourning over their grandpa. Respect him for the only one standing up for the village ✊.

" He bought me this. " the little girl lifted her arms to them to show her dolly, okay that a cute doll though. Good thing it's not the once with creepy designs i see on wetube.

Asta looks better without his big muscles- no offence Asta ( = 3 = )|l||l you just look more uhh.. let's keep it PG right now.

" He never got to be one. But he always admired Magic Knights. " well in my opinion i'm glad he didn't. 'Cause sometimes nobles sucks. Like Mimosa's cousin? Or is he her brother? I don't give shit about him tbh (sorry for those who like him, he's just really annoying in the show).

And pLEASE. In the Golden Dawn, if you broke any of their rules your punishment is washing dishes. (Didn't say in the show but i think it will fit their punishment as nobles think washing dishes is the work of servants only) i literally wash dishes everyday this a baby dick punishment.

[I skipped some dialogues since while your thinking, they're talking as well. Like when someone's talking ass about you but your thinking of what type of bread you like more so missed on what they said :D]

" Nothing's impossible! " Flame boy clenched his fist and lifted his hands at the young boy in front of him. " Your future is something you decide for yourself! " Magna smiled. Well, what a good advice though.

" Not only am i a commoner, but i've got no magic powers, and i still mad it in! But you've gotta work extra hard! " Asta enthusiastically said.

Yes Asta. Encourage people around like the MC you are.

" Give it your all! "

" Do your best. "

You tuned out of the conversation and thought about the events that will be happening in the story.

《------------------------------------------》

I'm sorry i haven't posted anything until now.
I kind of hate my school for a late graduation.

I promise myself that i'll be posting every Sunday!

But i think i have ideas for Tokyo Revengers soon and Danganronpa! So stay tune for it i guess?

《-------------------------------------------》

•[ 750 words ]•

:)