ㄴ𝐈

▪︎I WAS ON AN online class

▪︎I WAS ON AN online class.But i wasn't paying attention. I was playing on my phone. My works are not finished yet.

Me and my mom are on... bad terms right now.

My female teacher was teaching her usual subject thinking some of the students in the room were listening to her.

Heh.

My cousin in the other room attending her class as well. Since the pandemic, this world has been.. to boring for me, i say. Maybe because there is nothing that exciting going on right now except for the pandemic.

It's always the same everyday.. Wake up, class, eat, modules, sleep. Wake up again, class again, eat again, modules again, and sleep again, and so on. It's so repetitive! I'm so sick of it! Don't get me wrong, it's nice just staying at home doing nothing than laying down and playing on your phone was great.

But i'm so sick of it!

I miss going outside, i miss hanging out with my friends, i miss sneaking out of the house just to go to places, i miss risking my everything. I miss everything outside..

I just want freedom, the most impossible thing you could get.

"../N..?"

I want to jump of the building, but to scared to try.

"...M/..N-?"

I'm to tired to-

"M/N? Are you still there?"

I looked at the screen, met with a blurry text. I forgot my glasses, i quickly put on my glasses and un-mute my microphone, " Sorry ma'am, our internet is kinda poor today and i was a bit laggy. May i ask what's going on? " I asked, she seems to believe my lie and proceeds to explain to me our lesson again.

---

The meeting was over. And it's time to do was i've been to do all day..

Sleep

I don't want face my mother's disappointment face.. it's to baring.. i mean i know it's my fault. But this is just to much..
I can't just give up my pride, i have too much of those. . And i'm not wasting any of it just to apologize.

That's the problem with me, i can't seem to apologize to people even to my own parent. I'm just makin' this a lot harder for her and i'm really sorry for that.

I just lay down and sleep not even bother doing the things i need to do. Why can't i die in my sleep? That would be so much easier.

~~~

I opened my eyes to see a beaming light.

Eh? What's happening?