A/N: Needs to be said.

Ok, so i'm kinda nervous about this. Because yall might come to my house with pitch forks and demand an explanation so we're going to discuss things rn.

Very first thing, i'm sincerely sorry i haven't updated this book. I haven't found any motivation to even write anything at all, i was very excited to write the next chapters since i came up with a lot of ideas (not really a lot but their brilliant in my opinion) but finding the motivation to even stand up and actually write shit is exhausting (mentally-)

Being honest with you, i really  wanna discontinue this book.

Because i don't wanna say "I'll update guys!" When i don't really want to.

But you guys comments are stopping me from that and is making me write what i wanna write, so i wanna thank you for the comments that yall been leaving it this book. It makes me happy that you guys actually like it (even if idk why).

Though, even if i did find motivation to write, i'm writing another book in my drafts. I'll probably stop writing about anime's, even though i only posted one, and might just write more on the manhwa/manhua side. Hope you don't mind :)

I want ya'lls thoughts and opinions of this and i'll be signing of for a very long time (not really-)