Chapter 12: "Blood P2

Start from the beginning

Deku: "Fine Whatever"

Izuku opened the door up and Denki walked inside. Izuku just went to the counter, to see if the phone was there.

He usually wouldn't help he just wanted to get him out of here as soon as possible.

Denki: "Hey I found it, it was in the couch cushions"

"Well good you found it, the front door is right there"

Something that Izuku didn't know was that Denki found it and he was taking photo of Izuku without him looking, then told him he found it.

Izuku was walking back to his room and Denki walked towards the door to leave. Izuku flopped on the bed disappointed that it wasn't Shoto. Little did he know that Shoto not being there was least of his problem.

⚠️ Attempted rape scene starts now⚠️

Izuku was on his stomach scrolling on his phone but didn't notice that his hoodie was hiked up so you could see the black lace panties he had on.

An alpha would like that and the alpha in his room certainly liked it a lot. The omega didn't noticed that he was being watched but he did feel a presents there.

Izuku turned around and that's when Denki attacked. Denki restrained Deku's legs by sitting on them and holding his arms with one arm and ravishing his body with the other.

"God your body is perfect, your skinny but have all the curves that you'll ever need. To bad you had to ruin that delicate body with muscles. You know men like more feminine personality, but don't worry I can make that happen"

Izuku struggling and twitching around finally broke one arm free and he grabbed the knife under the pillow and shoved it into the side of Denki's mouth. He shoved it in a way where when one side of his mouth was connected by the other side with the knife.

When he screamed it make bigger cuts and this was made and opening to get out of the situation. But Chargebolt was a pro hero he had reflexes.

Izuku ran with his phone in his hand but Denki grabbed his leg for him to fall and drop his phone while Denki dragged him.

Denki pulled the knife out of his mouth while throwing Izuku on the bed yet again and stabbed throw Izuku hand throw the bed frame so he was pinned.

Izuku wasn't going to let this happen. He couldn't, so he would have to go the other way, even if it was disgusting.

"Now let's take this off"

Denki toke off the underwear Izuku was wearing and told Izuku to suck on his fingers.

Izuku did as told, he had to act obedient so his plan could go as followed.

Denki toke out his fingers see how much saliva was on there.

"Why would you do that, I've already made enough slick for you Alpha"

"Finally you've come around. Well let's see how much of slut you are for this alpha"

Denki toke out the but plug of sorts and very happy how much slick there actually was. Denki being entranced by this, Izuku toke this opportunity so slip his arm a bit down to his hand would be pinned so much. Even if he had to sacrifice his hand to do it.

Denki spread Izuku legs as far and they could go. Here's the thing Izuku was flexible really flexible so he was almost doing the splits and Denki could see EVERYTHING.

Denki started to finger Izuku even if Izuku hated it he was still human. He slapped his left hand over his mouth to repress any nosies to come out.