You Become MJ

Four months have passed since Rengoku's death.

"YWOOOOH!!" Inosuke shouted and he did pushups with a sister on his back.

"JUST HUNDRED MORE!!" Tanjiro as he did the same.

"I'm dying!! I'M DYYING!!!" Zenitsu struggled as Tanjiro looked at you.

"GRRRR!!!" You shouted as you did push ups as well but...

"Come on, Y/n. You'll never increase your control if you can't handle this." Shinobu said as she sat on your back.

During the four months, I told Shinobu my plan and she used this chance to push me to the same lengths as Kanao. I didn't want to be an apprentice or whatever they call with Kanao but I found myself going through the route she did.

"How the hell... huff...did Kanao lift someone... grg....as heavy as you?!" You shouted and she immediately applied more weight.

"Hm? Did you say something,Y/n?" She asked as you gritted your teeth.

"No, I didn't." You said as she kept her smile.

"Relax, Y/n. Only 700 more to go." "YOU BASTARD!!!"

Even when we have to carry out our duties alone, Zenitsu just whines. But my sister always comforts him and the two have grown closer than I'd like. Inosuke has more pig assaults than ever, and Tanjiro is more determined than I've seen him. Me? Like I've already said, I've been training my demon form, but I can't use it unless rageful. So...

"YOUR SISTER SUCKS!" Inosuke shouted at you as you mediated. "YOU'RE A LOWLY DEMON!"

"This isn't going to help, Inosuke... but thanks anyway." You said.

Getting to the same rage as I felt on the train is harder than I thought. At the moment, I can only use it when I'm angry enough to or think straight, but I need to find a way to control my anger when it gets to that point. Which means I need to keep training. But...

"Mmm!" Nezuko messed with your ears again as you leaned into her touch in your sleep. "Mmmmm..."

Me and Nezuko seem to have this unspoken thing, nothing that either one of us can bring up so it just remains unspoken. Our affection is known for the other but no words are said. Mostly because Nezuko can't talk and I'm too embarrassed to say anything.

"So, what you're saying is you're too shy to bring up your feelings for her." "Don't minimize my suffering Tanjiro." You and Tanjiro were coming back from a solo mission, and once again you hated logs. But suddenly you heard some screaming.

"KYAAA!!" "LET US GO!!"

You and Tanjiro looked at each other and ran forward. You hear a man's voice and slid to the entrance. "HEY YOU UGLY BASTARD! GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF THEM!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" The man shouted as you saw that the girls were all around him, so you couldn't tell what was happening.

"IT'S A KIDNAPPING!! SAVE THEEEM!" Well there's the answer.

"YOU DUMB LITTLE BRAT..." "KYAAAAAH!" The girl Tanjiro and you immediately leapt forward as Tanjiro jumped in the air. Tanjiro titled his head back to slam it into the man as he disappeared but Tanjiro caught the girl before falling. You appeared at his side with a deadly kick but he grabbed your arm and threw you to the side.