You Prepare To Destroy Some Pillars

"This is the demon slayer corps headquarters. And you, Tanjiro Kamado...Are about to be... put.... On trial." Shinobu commented on as Tanjiro looked at you awake, but barely breathing. He looked at Shinobu and Giyu to see the slight injures but Shinobu seems to patch herself up.

"There's no need for a trial!" Rengoku shouted. "Protecting a demon is clearly against corps rules! Let's just lop off his head along with the demons."

"I'll cut off his head with style!" Uzui comment. "Even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy-flash!"

"Eeeeh? Killing such a cute kid... pains me. It's too much." Mitsuki thought.

"Aw... what pitiful children. How sad. It's a tragedy they were even born." As soon as Gyomei said that, you started shaking around in your restraints. You got the bamboo off by chewing it.

"I would stop struggling. You couldn't beat us the first time, what makes you think you're anywhere near our level?" Rengoku said and you chuckled with blood dripping down the side of your face.

"I beat the Poison Bitch, I can take one of you out and get out of here." You said as Shinobu seemed annoyed and the corps looked at her.

"You didn't say that..." Uzui said as she but stared at you and you stared back.

"No matter what kind of bravado you put on, your eyes tell me that your scared." Shinobu said and looked at Tanjiro, then back at you to see your restrains were loosing. "To move past your fear and attack me was impressive but a hybrid like you interest me."

"No thanks, I'm not into poison freaks, bitches, poison bitches..." You listed as Shinobu took out her sword.

"Can I get this over with?" She said with anger.

"Forget about the hybrid. What are we gonna do about Tomioka? Kocho says Tomioka broke the corps rules too. What shall we do about this? How shall he take responsibility? What price shall he pay?" Iguro said as his snakes hissed. "Right now he's just wandering around freely, and that gives me a headache."

"We needn't worry about him. He came along without a fight. I'm more interested in questioning the boy. We can consider a suitable punishment later." Shinobi said and Tanjiro started coughing.

"Tanjiro, you okay...?" You asked as some of the corps were shook that a demon was asking if a human was hurt.

"Here, drink some water." Shinobu approached Tanjiro. "Your jaw is hurt, so drink slowly... then you can talk. It contains a pain killer, so you'll feel better. Your wound hasn't healed, so don't overdo it. You too, Hybrid."

"Tch, after what you and these bastards did to me, fuck off." You turned your head as Shinobu grabbed your jaw and forced you to look at her.

"You are in no position to be talking. Stay quiet or else you might not be here much longer." She said and dropped you. Tanjiro spoke fast after seeing your growing anger.

"My sister was turned into a demon, Y/n didn't know he was a demon until two years ago! None of them have eaten any human flesh! They haven't ... and they won't! They will never hurt anyone!" Tanjiro shouted lies on your behalf.

"Stop spewing such nonsense. That demon injured a hasira to a great extent. I don't trust anything anyone says-"Maybe that's why I hate you." You commented interrupting the snake pillar.

"He's your friend, and she's your sister! Of course, you'll protect them!" The snake pillar finished.

"Aww... he's possessed by the hybrid. Hurry up and kill this child to set him free." The monk like guy said.

A Demon's Blood Oath (Grandson of Inuyasha M!Reader x Demon Slayer)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें