~Chapter- 14~

"You and Bhuva seem more closer than before!" Kabir said while we were doing some sums at my place after college

I shrugged concentrating on my work and from the corner of my eye I can see Kabir and Rudra glancing at each other smirking.

"Any particular developments?" Rudra asked rubbing his hands excitedly and I turned towards him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Developments regarding what?" I asked my voice serious and he shrugged.

"I don't know from what I see you both spend more time talking to each other than anything else!" Rudra said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't strain your brain too much, you already have very less brain power. If you use that also then I fear you might lose even that one bit" I said and he scowled at me and Kabir laughed.

"But seriously bro what's happening between you two? We are your friends! Now that you have a girl friend you forgot about us!?" Kabir asked and I looked at him sharply.

"She is not my girlfriend dude" I said and my heart added a yet after that which I refused to acknowledge though it's hard not to.

"Maybe not yet!" Kabir said what I couldn't and I sighed.

"I don't know......I mean....she is...so different! She is so unique...I have never ever seen or met or talked to someone like her! Heck the way she views life itself is so different! She can be considered as an alien because no other human being can be like her! A unique and cute alien though! She is so carefree and full of life. She is like...like...a sunshine! Always so bright and beautiful! She is so unbelievably kind that I feel like she is acting sometimes because noone can be like that! And I keep thinking about that and it honestly frustrates me to no end!" I said thinking about her and when I turned to those two I saw them sitting with their mouths wide open.

Realising all that I said now I rolled my eyes waiting for them to come out of their shock and turned towards my work.

I know what I said. I know how it seems. And it is exactly how it seems. I am so fascinated by that girl that it frustrates me to no end. I have never been frustrated just by thinking of someone.

When Kabi and Rudra got out of their shocks they literally stuttered for a while and it was so hilarious. If only I wasn't dreading the impending teasing session I would've laughed at their faces.

"You are so whipped dude!" Rudra exclaimed and I smacked his head.

"I am not!" I grumbled.

"Why the heck did you even reject her?! When whatever you said right now clearly felt like you love her!" Kabir said and I froze.

Love?.....could that be the reason why I get weird, unfamiliar feelings around her? But that can't be! We don't even know each other that well yet!