Chapter 18

"Theo-" i mumble. God what am I thinking, I knew i couldn't trust him, I have no idea what I'm doing.
"Emily!" He ran over to hug me but I backed away.
"No, Theo." I say, searching his eyes.
"What?" He says.
"I saw'll you last night, with that girl." I said looking at the ground.
"Emily I didn't do anything, I was drunk." he says, hurt in his eyes.
"Really Theo! I was drunk, that's my excuse this time. I didn't do anything, it was the girl. Just like the last time with Ruth!" I yell. "I'm not coming back Theo, your exactly like Spencer and I AM NOT going through hell again." I say. I'm not sure why I'm yelling.
"Really Emily! Are you fucking serious right now!" He yells back.
"I gave you everything Emily, my money, my time, my heart." he says, his voice calmer.
"I didn't ASK FOR YOUR MONEY. I certainly didn't ask for you heart, or your time!" I say, half of that was the truth.
"Well then why were you with me?" He asks looking down.
"Because I loved you! Can't you see how hard this is on me! After all the shit Spencer threw, now you." I say turning around to go to Ansels room.
"I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't want for this to happen." he begins. "but give me a chance."
"No, it won't be that easy to get me back, you've got to go through hell and back first." I say.
"Wow, why to be a bitch right now." he snorts.
"Well sometimes I need to be a bitch to get through your fucking head." I say, I could feel my face getting red.
"Whatever." he says rolling his eyes.

"Theo, I think you should leave." Ansel says from behind us.
"Wow way to be a friend." Theo says as he walks out the door. I don't cry I don't do anything but stare at the wall, I have so many emotions going through my body, but crying isn't one of them.
"Are you alright, Emily?" Ansel asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I say.
"Alright." Ansel says as he walks to the guest bedroom.

I'm not alright though. I shouldn't have yelled, I should have given him a chance...

I decide I need some fresh air so I go for a run, this helps me clear my head. As I'm running I hear someone behind me. I wisp around, no one. I continue running. I feel a sharp pain in my back, everything goes black. I hear someone. Theo. Why is he here? Where am I?
I can't see anything but black, then it fades and ends.

THEOS POV
Theo-" emily mumbles. She looks so beautiful.
"Emily!" I ran over to hug her but She backed away.
"No, Theo." She says, searching my eyes.
"What?" I say.
"I saw'll you last night, with that girl." She said looking at the ground.
"Emily I didn't do anything, I was drunk." I say, I was hurt.
"Really Theo! I was drunk, that's my excuse this time. I didn't do anything, it was the girl. Just like the last time with Ruth!" She yells. "I'm not coming back Theo, your exactly like Spencer and I AM NOT going through hell again." She says.
"Really Emily! Are you fucking serious right now!" I yell back, knowing I shouldnt.
"I gave you everything Emily, my money, my time, my heart." I say, my voice calmer.
"I didn't ASK FOR YOUR MONEY. I certainly didn't ask for you heart, or your time!" She says, what?
"Well then why were you with me?" I ask looking down.
"Because I loved you! Can't you see how hard this is on me! After all the shit Spencer threw, now you." She says turning around to go to Ansels room.
"I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't want for this to happen." I start" but give me a chance."
"No, it won't be that easy to get me back, you've got to go through hell and back first." She says.
"Wow, why to be a bitch right now." I say. Why am I being such douchebag right now.
"Well sometimes I need to be a bitch to get through your fucking head." She says, her face getting red.
"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Theo, I think you should leave." Ansel says from behind us.
"Wow way to be a friend." I say as I walk out the door. I am such an ass. I can't believe I yelled at her, it will be fine, I'm leaving for insurgent filming in 1 week. I should be able to get her out of my mind for a little bit. I walked her since it is only a couple minutes away. Instead of going home I keep walking.

As I'm turning the corner I see, Emily, there is someone behind her. who? All the sudden he jabbes her with something, and she falls. The man runs off, and I run to emily. I call 911, she is staring at me, her eyes flutter and then close. the ambulance gets here as fast as they can. I sprint home and get on my car. I drive to the hospital as soon as I can.

EMILYS POV

I faintly open my eyes and see that I'm in a white room. I hear beeping and then realize I'm in a hospital. Theo has a hold of my hand. He doesn't realize that I am awake so I don't say anything.
"Em-emily, I'm so sorry." He says.
"It's my fault, I shouldn't have yelled at you, I shouldn't have fought. then you wouldn't have gone on a run and got stabbed." he gulps for air causing tears to stream down his face. "I'm never going to get you back, I'll never wake to your sweet smile. You've been out for 5 days, they say you may never wake. I don't know what all do without you, I should be filming insurgent right now, but I can't leave you here, even though I won't be getting you back." he stops and lays his head in his hands. I can't believe he is here, maybe he deserves one more chance, but only one.

"Theo-" I croak.
"Emily!" He rushes to my side.
"Are you alright?" He says. he doesn't grab my hand. He doesn't do anything.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I say. "how long have I been out?" I ask even though i already know.
"5 days, they didn't think you were going to make it." he says as a tear streams down his face.
"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Shai and Ansel filming insurgent?" I say look at him. He scratches the back of his neck.
"Yeah." He says.
"So why are you here! They are going to kick you off the set." I say, with wide eyes.
"I know, but I couldn't leave your side. Leaving you is like leaving a part of myself, it's like the night with out the moon or the day without the sun." He says.
"Oh." Is all I manage to get out before I drifted to heavy sleep.
"Goodnight." I hear him say, and maybe I would have said it back, if I wasn't already gone.