Chapter 8

"That,was the best kiss I've ever had." I heard Theo whisper to himself.
"Oh really? Then how bout another?" I laugh.
I leaned in. Our lips met, we sat there just kissing. Theo bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance. Of course I let him have it, hey what can I say? I ran my fingers through his hair. He slipped his hands under my shirt. I stopped kissing him.
"What..." I said, he was pouting.
"Awe, come on. That was just getting good." I just laughed.
"Then, do you wanna come to my room." I giggled, wiggling my eyebrows.
"Yes please." I lead him to my room and shut the door. We started kissing again, kissing harder and harder. Before I knew it we were just in our underwear and me in my bra of course. We climbed under the sheets.
"Theo I swear if you don't use protection you will be a deadman."
"Fine, but I'm not happy about it."
"Awe you poor baby. I guess I'll just go if you want be happy.
"Nope, I'll be fine."

I woke up laying next to Theo. Shit we fucked last night. Oh well. He used protection, I hope. I got up and got dressed. I walked downstairs and made breakfast.
"Hey." Theos raspy voice said. He can really pull of the sexy everything in the morning.
"Hey Theo." I said drooling.
"Staph, I'm blushing." he laughed.
"Hey, you did use protection right?" I questioned.
"Yes," he rolled his eyes, "I wasn't happy though." he pouted.
"Well your not going to be a father and I won't be a mother so I'm fine." I looked at him.
"Who said I wouldn't want to be a father of our beautiful baby?" He walked over to me and kissed my forehead.
"Well no one. But I'm not ready to be a mother." I hugged him.
"Okay baby, what are you doing tonight?" He asked.
"Probably staying home. I'm sore." I said whimpering.
"Go lay down and I'll finish cooking breakfast. I mean damn I hoped I was good. Now I know I'm the best." he joked.
"What ever. I didn't say you were good." I said looking at the floor.
"Whatever I know you loved it." he smirked.
"Your an ass, you know that?" I said playfully hitting him.
"Yes but I'm you ass." he laughed.
"But seriously go lay down and I'll finish breakfast.
"Okay. love you."
"Love you more." I heard him say.
"Highly doubt that." I say yelling back.

I lay on the couch and turn in divergent. I love that movie. Hey, it's just a plus my boyfriend is in it.
By the time Theo walks in with our breakfast, it's on the kissing scene. He must have seen me tense up because he looked at me and said
"You kiss better than her."
"Haha okay. Whatever you wanna say hunny." I joke.
"Hey, you wanna see my abs? I mean I know they look good on screen but of screen... Oh shit." He lifted up he's shirt.
"Okay, oh shit is right. oh shit where are they?" I laughed.
"Funny, real funny Emily." he rolled his eyes.
"Hey I'm gonna take a shower. I kinda need it." I say hoping he got the freaking hint.
"Can I come?" He asked, standing up.
"Sit your ass down, your the reason I have to take a shower." I laughed walking the the bathroom.
"DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE." he yelled.
"Great!" I yelled back.

THEOS POV

I woke up without Emily next to me. Oh yay I screwed her last night. Thank god I used protection, she may have killed me if I hadn't.

Hey." I said. God she was so beautiful. I could get used to this
"Hey Theo." She said drooling.
"Staph, I'm blushing." I laughed.
"Hey, you did use protection right?" She questioned.
"Yes," i rolled my eyes, "I wasn't happy though." I pouted.
"Well your not going to be a father and I won't be a mother so I'm fine." She looked at me.
"Who said I wouldn't want to be a father of our beautiful baby?" I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.
"Well no one. But I'm not ready to be a mother." She hugged me.
"Okay baby, what are you doing tonight?" I asked.
"Probably staying home. I'm sore." She said whimpering.
"Go lay down and I'll finish cooking breakfast. I mean damn I hoped I was good. Now I know I'm the best." I joked.
"What ever. I didn't say you were good." She said looking at the floor.
"Whatever I know you loved it." I smirked.
"Your an ass, you know that?" She said playfully hitting him.
"Yes but I'm you ass." I laughed.
"But seriously go lay down and I'll finish breakfast.
"Okay. love you."
"Love you more." I said.
"Highly doubt that." She said yelling back.

I walked in with our breakfast to see that Emily was watching divergent. Of course she is. As soon as the kissing scene cam on I saw'll her tense up.
"You kiss better than her."
"Haha okay. Whatever you wanna say hunny." She joked.
"Hey, you wanna see my abs? I mean I know they look good on screen but of screen... Oh shit." I lifted up my shirt.
"Okay, oh shit is right. oh shit where are they?" She laughed.
"Funny, real funny Emily." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey I'm gonna take a shower. I kinda need it." She said obviously hoping i got the hint.
"Can I come?" I asked joking, standing up.
"Sit your ass down, your the reason I have to take a shower." She laughed walking the the bathroom.
"DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE." I yelled.
"Great!" She yelled back sarcastically.

I am literally the happiest person in the world. I have Emily and she has me, that's how it should be. I need to ask her... To be my girlfriend of course. it has to be perfect. Nothing is to good for her.

EMILYS POV

When I got out of the shower, I put my hair in a bun and put mascara on. Then I put on my nike running shorts on and my white v-neck on. I'm not going running but this is comfortable. I really love Theo. I could get used to days like this, just me and him. I wish he just asks me out already. I don't even care how he does it. I just hope it's soon.