Chapter 7

As soon as I get home I decide to take a shower. I can't believe Theo kissed me. I mean sure I like him, but I just for cheated on. But he's chocolate brown eyes and his big lips. Ok they aren't that big. I realize I haven't talk to Shai and Ansel for a while. I'll call them as soon as I'm done.

When i get out, I turn on my Ellie Goulding soundtrack and get something to eat. After I finish I call Ansel and Shai to see if they wanna come over.
"Hey Shai, do you and Ansel wanna come over, I have to talk to you guys."
I ask.
"Yeah, sure! We'd love too." Shai hung up and before I knew it they were here.
"HEYYY." Ansel screams.
"Hey, you gotta yell?" I laugh.
"Yes, unless you want me to leave." he started walking to the door.
"Noooo, my Ansel, don't leave me." I joke.
"Fine."

"So what did you want to talk about?" They say in unison.
"Okayy, well Spencer, he, cheated. I didn't know what to do or where to go. Somehow I ended up at Theos. He found me laying there, crying, he picked me up and laid me in his bed. He rubbed my cheek until I fell asleep." I paused.
"Awwwee" They said in the most fangirlest voices ever.
"Anyways, when I woke up he comforted me and he made me breakfast, I yelled at him. I told him to tell me he was right. I just flipped. When I went down stairs to apologize and he kissed me." I stopped and touched my lips remembering the spark that ignited when we kissed.
"You too, you have to date. ASAP." Shai was smiling.
"I- I don't know." I looked down at the floor.
"Okay, well we need to go. love ya." Shai and Ansel walked out the door.

THEOS POV

I need to go to Emily's, I have to apologize. I texted Shai and asked for her address. She gave me it and I got dressed. I got in my black convertible and drove to her house. I went up and knocked on the door.
"Emily.."
"Hi Theo, would you come in?" She asks.
"Of course, thank you."

"So why are you here?" Great she's gonna shut me out again before I can fix my mistakes.
"I came here to apologize Emily. I shouldn't have kissed you. I should have known. It's just- I just love you-" She cut me off.
"I know. I'm sorry I should have ran. I love you to Theo. I just didn't know what to do. With Spencer cheating and everything I just didn't know what to do." Wait did she just say she loves me. Oh yippee ki yay mother buttcheeks. Nows my chance... do I kiss her? Before I could answer my own thoughts, she kissed me. It wasn't like all the other kisses. There was pure love in this kiss. I made sure to kiss her back. I made sure to give it all I had, for I wanted nothing more than this one kiss.

EMILYS POV

Emily.."
"Hi Theo, would you come in?" I ask.
"Of course, thank you."

"So why are you here?" I honestly thought he hated me. How did he even get my address?
"I came here to apologize Emily. I shouldn't have kissed you. I should have known. It's just- I just love you-" I stopped him.
"I know. I'm sorry I should have ran. I love you to Theo. I just didn't know what to do. With Spencer cheating and everything I just didn't know what to do." I told him.
He was waiting, no thinking, he was definitely thinking. Thinking about kissing me? That's what I wanted. So that's what I'll get. I leaned in. He wasnt even paying attention. Our lips met, our lips are like the perfect pair and the kiss that we share is not too sweet but not to hard, it was just right.