Chapter 5

I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon. I got out of bed and walked down stairs. Spencer was making me breakfast.
"Awe babe, bacon and pancakes! How'd you know?" I walked over to him wrapping my arm around his muscular body.
"Well we did date for 3 years so.." He laughed.
"Babe we didnt... you know.. do anything last night when we got home. Did we?" I didn't think about it before that it was a possibility that we did.
"No babe, I wouldn't do that too you. I mean Id want you to be fully aware." He gave me a stern look. Of course he wouldn't do that to me.

I heard a buzz. It was my phone. I had a text from Theo saying he wanted me to meet him at his house, ok.
"Hey babe I gotta go somewhere real fast, I'll be back soon."
"Alright I'll be waiting."
I gave him a little peck on the cheek and then got dressed. I ran to my car and drove to Theos house.

"Hey" Theo was sitting on the steps outside his house.
"Hey, what's up?" I sat next to him
"Listen Emily, last night, I just kissed Shai to make you jealous. The truth is... I'm madly in love with you. I know it sounds dumb but I can't help it. I know you have a boyfriend, but I can't help it. I've got nothing here without you. I need to be the who takes you home. I need to wake up with you in my arms. Please." Did he really say that.
"Theo... I can't... I like you to, but Spencer.. He is... I don't know Theo. I'm sorry... I have to...uh..go.. Spencer is fixing me breakfast... I don't want to keep him waiting.. I'm sorry." I got up and walked to my car. I saw tears in Theos eyes. I don't know what to do. I love him but I love Spencer. He's always been there. I barely know anything about Theo.

I walked into my house. I didn't see Spencer anywhere.
"Babe!" I yelled. I walked up to my room to put my stuff up when I heard something. I open the door to see something I never expected to see. Spencer and.... SELENA my ex best friend, they were "doing it." I screamed.
"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!" I don't hold back the tears. I forgive Spencer and not even a day later he's cheating.
I run to my car. I don't know where to go. So I just start driving. I should have known he was going to cheat. he can't keep it in his pants for two seconds. Before I know it I'm at Theos. why did I come here?

I walk in without even knocking. Dang I feel like Shai and Ansel right now.
"THEO! THEO!! WHERE ARE YOU?" No answer. I just let go. I sat right on the floor and balled for what seemed like hours. Theo came out to the kitchen to see me there, he was just in a bathrobe.
"Emily? What are you- what's wrong??" He grabbed me and embraced me in a hug.
"Th-e-eo" I gulped for air, "Spencer he- he cheat-" Theo cut me off before I could finish.
"Shhh I know, it's gonna be ok." He picked me up (wedding style) and carried me to his room. He laid me down. He rubbed my cheek and didn't leave me until I stopped crying. Before I knew it I was asleep.

THEOS POV

Hey" I was sitting on the steps outside my house.
"Hey, what's up?" Emily sat next to me
"Listen Emily, last night, I just kissed Shai to make you jealous. The truth is... I'm madly in love with you. I know it sounds dumb but I can't help it. I know you have a boyfriend, but I can't help it. I've got nothing here without you. I need to be the who takes you home. I need to wake up with you in my arms. Please." Did I really just confess.
"Theo... I can't... I like you to, but Spencer.. He is... I don't know Theo. I'm sorry... I have to...uh..go.. Spencer is fixing me breakfast... I don't want to keep him waiting.. I'm sorry." Emily got up and walked to her car. I had tears in my eyes. I don't know what to do.

I went inside and thought about everything. Emily walked into my life like a- I don't know. There's no word that could ever describe her. I can't get her out of my head. I decide to take a shower to clear my mind.

I must have taken for ever because I was starving when I got out. I walked into the kitchen wear only my bathrobe. Hey why get dressed when- Emily's here.

"Emily? What are you- what's wrong??" I grabbed her and embraced her in a hug.
"Th-e-eo" She gulped for air, "Spencer he- he cheat-" I cut her off before she could finish.
"Shhh I know, it's gonna be ok." I picked her up (wedding style) and carried her to my room. I laid her down. I rubbed her cheek and didn't leave her until she stopped crying.
Before I knew it she was asleep.