Chapter 6

Emily's pov

I woke up confused. Where am I? Oh yeah, memories from last night come flooding back. I started to cry again. I buried my head in Theos pillow. I was such an idiot. Then I heard someone come in.

"Emily are you ok?" It was Theo.
"No" I don't take my face out of the pillow.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you." He started, "I tried to protect you, and I failed."
"We'll then Theo just say it! Say you were right! Say that you tried to tell me but I was stupid! JUST TELL ME." I couldn't take it anymore, I had to yell, but not at Theo. I looked at him.
"I'm sorry Theo, I didn't meant to yell-" He cut me off before I could finish.
"It's okay," I could tell it wasn't. "do you want some breakfast?" He asked.
"Yes please." I said putting my happiest face on.

THEOS POV

I woke up laying next to Emily. She was fast asleep, I've wanted this. To wake up next to her, except I'd get to hold her. I decide to quietly get up and go downstairs. I turn on the tv, which showed an ad for insurgent. It's been about a year since divergent came out and now it's time for insurgent. I'm about to start making breakfast when I hear Emily crying.

Emily are you ok?" I think I startled her
"No" she says not taking her face out of the pillow.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you." I started, "I tried to protect you, and I failed."
"We'll then Theo just say it! Say you were right! Say that you tried to tell me but I was stupid! JUST TELL ME." I knew she was upset. I didn't want her to yell. I could tell I'd been dumb and opened my mouth.
"I'm sorry Theo, I didn't meant to yell-" He cut me off before I could finish.
"It's okay," I lied through my teeth. "do you want some breakfast?" I asked.
"Yes please." She said smiling. She may had been smiling but her eye told a whole other story.

EMILYS POV

I decided to go downstairs and eat the breakfast Theo was cooking me.
"Hi" I say sheepishly. I was still mad at myself for yelling at him.
"Hi." he says. He doesn't even look at me. I mean why would he though. I did yell at him.
"Listen I'm sorry I should have yelled. I just- I don't know I really like you- I should have yelled. I should have listened when you told me he hadn't changed-" I was cut off my Theos lips that met mine. The spark was back, I really like Theo, but Spencer just cheated. I can't have another relationship.
"Theo- I- I have to go. I'm really sorry." I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door. God why am I suck an idiot?

THEOS POV

"Hi" Emily say sheepishly. I was still upset but I didn't show it
"Hi." I say. I don't even look at her.
"Listen I'm sorry I should have yelled. I just- I don't know I really like you- I should have yelled. I should have listened when you told me he hadn't changed-" I cut off Emily by kissing her. I don't know why I did that, I love her. There was a spark, it was so amazing.
"Theo- I- I have to go. I'm really sorry." Emily grabbed her car keys and ran out the door. God I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have kissed her, I should have just kept cooking. I can't control it. I love her so much.