Chapter 14

Emilys dream

I walk down a dark alley. I see Spencer standing there.
"Well well well," he says, "if it isn't the little slut." he says.
"Excuse me?" I say.
"You know Theo doesn't love you, he loves everyone but you." he says laughing.
Seconds later Theo appears, no not one, but 5. They all look at me.
"Haha you actually thought we loved you." they say in unison.
Suddenly Ruth appears, she is making out with Theo, I mean the Theos.
I cry. I run out into the street, I'm not watching, suddenly I feel I sharp pain. I've been hit by a car.

I gasp for air. I hate when I have dreams like that.
"Emily, are you okay?" Theo says looking at me, he's face shows he hasn't slept at all.
"Yeah. Sorry to wake you." I say.
"You didn't wake me. I haven't slept at all." he says looking into my eyes.
"Why?" I say avoiding eye contact.
"Well, you've been shaking and kicking. You've been crying too." he says wiping my cheek.
"Sorry." I say, I feel terrible.
"It's ok, what was the dream?" He asks.
"I'll tell you in the morning, okay?" I say cuddling up next to him again.
"Okay, I love you." he says.
But does he actually mean it?

THEOS POV

Emily, are you okay?" I say looking at her.
"Yeah. Sorry to wake you." She say.
"You didn't wake me. I haven't slept at all." I say looking into her eyes.
"Why?" She says avoiding eye contact.
"Well, you've been shaking and kicking. You've been crying too." I say wiping her cheek.
"Sorry." She says.
"It's ok, what was the dream?" I ask.
"I'll tell you in the morning, okay?" She says cuddling up next to me again.
"Okay, I love you." I say.

I wonder what Emily's dream was about. It's eating me alive. She was thrashing, she even knocked me off the bed, twice. She kept screaming, "I thought you loved me." I know it was about me. I just need to know.
As the thoughts filled my mind I feel asleep.

Theos dream

Im back in my room, on top of Ruth again. This time I don't stop. Emily walks in. Instead if crying , she is laughing. I get up.
"Emily I'm so sorry." I say, I don't feel it though.
"Whatever, I was just passing time with you. You see, I'm in love with Spencer.we set you up." She laughed again.
"Bye Theo." She laughed, vanishing.
I run, I run anywhere but here. How could she I think. I know it's a dream but it feels real. I turn a corner. Emily is standing there crying, she screams "HOW COULD YOU THEO." I run again. I push through doors to see Emily and Spencer...they are 'doing it', I run more until I can't breath any longer.

I wake. I can't breath. I see that Emily isn't in bed anymore. maybe she didn't see me. I know I had to be freaking out. I walk downstairs.
"Good morning." I say wrapping my arms around Emily.
"Hi baby." she says smiling.
"Can I talk to you." I say.
"Yes, what about?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. I tell her my dream.
"I wouldn't ever do that to you." She says, kissing my cheek.
"I know, I think it was pay back for what happened." I said biting my lip.
"Theo, I forgave you. don't beat yourself up." she says grabbing my hand.
"I know." I say.

EMILYS POV

Theo was freaking out so I decided to go downstairs.
Good morning." Theo says wrapping his arms around me.
"Hi baby." I say smiling.
"Can I talk to you." He says.
"Yes, what about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. He tells me his dream.
"I wouldn't ever do that to you."I say, kissing my cheek.
"I know, I think it was pay back for what happened." He said biting his lip.
"Theo, I forgave you. don't beat yourself up." I say grabbing my his hand
"I know." He says.
"I need to tell you something too." I say.
"Shoot." he says.
I tell him everything,about Spencer and Ruth.
"I had a dream like that once too. Well not exactly, but you did get hit by a car." he says looking at the floor. "Emily, I feel terrible about what happened. I'm and idoit." he says.
"Theo Peter James Kinnard Tapiklis, look at me." I say, "I wouldn't have forgiven you if I didn't love you, if I didn't know you loved me." I started, "Theo, when Spencer cheated, I didn't give him a second chance, because I know he didn't love me." I say.
"Yes but still." he says.
"But nothing." I say.

We sat there talking forever. I love him so much. My phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I say
"Emily, I'm going to ask Kylee to be my girl friend." it was Ansel.
"Oh, Ansel that's great!" I say.
"I want you guys to come, you guys are the reason we hit it off." he says.
"Ok." I say, "when and where."
"At the sumner park, at 7." he say.
"Okay, we'll be there." I say, hanging up the phone.
"Theo, we are going to the sumner park at 7 for Ansel. He is asking Kylee to be his girlfriend and he wants us to be there." I say.
"Okay." he says. "let's go get you clothes.
"Okay." I say.