Chapter 37: Red Wine

As soon as we arrived Tyler and I were sat immediately toward the back of the restaurant and a bottle of wine was sent right over.

"Tyler are you crazy?"

"Huh?" He mumbled as he settled himself into the velvet chair.

"This wine is crazy expenssive"

"Nicola can you not worry about it?"

"I can't -"

"You won't be paying for it...Treat this like a real date"

"Okay" I smirk "I'll treat it like a real date if you do to... That means you've got to show me all of Tyler Seguin's special moves"

"Only if you show me yours" He smirks as he leans in closer

"You're on" I smirked at him

Once we had ordered Tyler and I got comfortable in the seats and started up a conversation. "Okay, okay. How do you start the night?" I asked him. "What does Tyler Seguin do?"

"Normally I start with this" He grabs the wine bottle and pulls the cork off and pours each of us a glass.

"Get her drunk?" I laughed at him while taking the glass in my hand and sinking deeper into the chair.

"And than I'll tell her how beautiful her eyes are and compliment her outfit, but than ill apologize for saying everything all at once than tell her I couldn't hold it in any longer"

"Corny" I mock

"Like you could do better" He puffs

"Where did you grow up?"

"Toronto"

"Close to your parents?"

"My Mom yes, my dad no. I'm closer to my older sister than my younger one and- hey! No one has ever made me open up that quicky" Tyler says with a shocked expression.

"The simpler the better" I smirk devilishly "Now if you'll excuse me I need to use the restroom" I push back from the table and grab my purse. As I walk away I turn back to catch Tyler watching. "See now your looking at me" I wink.

The night was so much fun, Tyler and I didn't have a single awkward pause. I didn't even know it was possible to have this much fun with Tyler, of all people.

We walked from the restaurant being that it was only a few blocks away. The chill of Toronto was ruthless to Tyler and I's hair.

"It is a little chilly" I laugh as we walk, rubbing my arms for warmth. Within seconds Tyler is placing his peacoat, that he had carried, around me. I could no longer smell the cologne coming from him but it was strong on the jacket.

We reached the hotel were Tyler walked me to my room. We stood there face to face rather close, my back pressed against the unlocked door, my hand loosely rested on the knob.

"Thank you so much for tonight" I smile, for some reason I could feel myself blushing. My eyes taking in the ink on Tyler's arms. He didn't have that many the first time I had ever met them, but now with all of them, they have become more seductive as ever.

"It was no problem" He smirks, his one hand stuffed in his tiny pocket, the other supported his body as he leaned on the door frame into me.

"Does Seguin have any end of the move nights?" I raise an eyebrow, I didn't know why I was so intrigued by him today.

"Well if you really want to know" He than removes his hand out his pocket and touches my chin. His thumb under it, lifting it up slightly. His other hand still supporting his body weight on the door frame. He than leans in ever so slightly, hovering his lips just over mine.

I closed my eyes, I could feel my self quiver. I wanted him to kiss me so bad. Heat resinated off his lips, the suddenly they brushed against mine ever so slightly. They were so soft, so kissable if that was even a thing.

The kiss lasted a second, maybe not even that long but it felt as if the world was put on pause. I savored the slight taste of wine that was on his lips.

"Mmm" slipped as I opened my eyes and Tyler pulled away.

"Goodnight Tyler" I say before pushing the door open and closing it before he could even say a word. I rest my back on the door, feeling my cheeks burn. I wrap my arms around my bag and sink down the door. I fling my head back, hitting it slightly on the door.

"Oh God" I mumble, still smirking and tasting the red wine from Tyler's lips.