From beyond the grave

"You're just in time." Lotus smiled at the young brunette as Astrid took a sip of water.

"How long have you been awake?" Astrid wondered as Oakley sat on the bed beside her.

"About an hour." She explained. "You used a lot more power than I did. I just reversed it."

Astrid's fist collided with Oakley's arm earning a yelp of surprise. "That's for jumping off a sea stack and nearly getting yourself killed." She punched her once again. "And that's for lying about that burn."

"Ow! Well, at least we know you're Astrid again." Oakley chuckled. "And that burn was not your fault. It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Wait, it didn't heal?" Astrid thought. Oakley turned to face her, her burned arm still on show as the rock tore her sleeve clean off.

"I tried to heal it..." Oakley swept her hand over the wound. "But, I guess I can only heal other people."

Astrid gently brushed her hand over the print she had left on her girlfriend's arm. "I'm really sorry, Oak." She sighed sadly. Suddenly her hand glowed and the wound faded. The blonde stared down at her hand in disbelief.

"Well, that confirms that theory."

"Wait, I still have powers? How do I still have powers if you have powers?" She wondered.

"I'm not sure. Maybe they haven't fulfilled their purpose yet." Oakley explained.

***

After a few minutes, the girls decided to venture to the arena to find their friends.

"How are you guys feeling?" Hiccup checked.

"Dizzy." They both announced simultaneously as they took a seat.

"So, do you remember what happened?" Fishlegs questioned the blonde female.

"You mean, trying to kill you all, stabbing my mother, burning my girlfriend, causing an earthquake and a thunderstorm, and letting Oakley jump off a sea stack. I vaguely recall." She explained sarcastically.

"Wait, Oakley what?!" The brother gasped.

"I'm fine, Hiccup. And it got Astrid back so, I don't even care." She sighed.

"Wait, that reminds me." Astrid started. She glanced up at her girlfriend. "There was something..."

"It can wait." Oakley halted.

"But, I really think you should..."

"I know. It can wait." She repeated.

"What can wait?" Hiccup wondered.

"Stoick has another secret." His sister explained. "Don't know why I'm so surprised."

"What kind of secret?"

"I'll show you." Astrid battled with her traitorous muscles to bring herself to her feet.

"You're not gonna take no for an answer are you?" Oakley asked knowingly.

"You really need to see this."

***

Astrid led Hiccup and Oakley to their hut and knocked before venturing inside. Luckily, Stoick was at the great hall, in a council meeting.

"Stormfly." Astrid gestured to her Nadder.

'I'm on it.' She squawked in excitement.

"Woah, talking dragons." Oakley shook her head in confusion. "That's new." The tracker class dragon made her way to the fur rug in the corner of the room and lifted it to reveal that very same trap door as the night before.