Secrets?

I started writing this when I was 16 and I haven't done much writing since so please let me know if you think it can be improved.

There are several hints at other movies. See how many you can find in each chapter.

This one is hard to miss.

***

"FIRE!"

A woman screamed from the center of Berk as her house went up in flames with her husband still inside. Panic was rushing through her head as she stood helplessly and watched everything she owned burn to the ground.

The chief looked in confusion. Since the dragons moved in, each house had been rebuilt with state-of-the-art fire prevention.

He gave a low growl before quickly turning to the twins, realizing it must have been one of their Loki-ish pranks, who just gave a guilty smile and ran away, screaming.

The commotion caught the attention of a beautiful young girl, no older than 16, in a hut a few minutes from the scene. She ran to her bedroom window to see where the noise was coming from, to find the fire starting to grow, and caught a glimpse of the man inside the building.

Stoick had sent the A-Team to fetch some water. But the young woman had already calculated in her mind, the time it would take the team to get back with as much water as they could possibly carry, it would be too late and the fire would have spread too far and the man wouldn't make it.

"I have no choice." She whispered to herself, before taking a deep breath and darting through her bedroom window, on the first floor, and running towards the scene as fast as she could. She was unusually spry for someone who hadn't set foot outside for over 10 years.

She finally arrived at the scene and stopped in her tracks as many turned to her in confusion.

"Who's that?" asked Fishlegs, not taking his eyes of the young woman.

"That, Fishface..." Snotlout stated, clearly having never seen her before. "... is the future Mrs. Lout."

Astrid rolled her eyes.

The young woman ran through the crowd of Vikings towards the burning building. Tying her long wavy light brown hair up in a high ponytail on her way, leaving her bangs flowing free.
She finally managed to push her way through the crowd when she heard a low voice bellow from behind her.

"OAKLEY?!"

Without hesitation, she raised her hand behind her back, not even turning around as she knew the only person it could be. Suddenly a powerful gust of wind blew the large chief back almost knocking him off his feet.

"Hang on, Dad. I'm dealing with it!" Oakley ordered, her hand still held up keeping the man from advancing closer. She had always been a good girl and done exactly what she was told, but now lives were at stake and she wasn't willing to risk that.

"DAD?!" Fishlegs shouted questioningly. Raising an eyebrow at Hiccup.

"Yeah right, like Stoick has a secret daughter and never told us." Tuffnut laughed as he and Ruffnut returned to the scene.

"Yeah, Like she was invisible or something." His sister quickly added.

"Well, I knew the whole time..." Snotlout lied. "Yep... she and I are super tight... OW!" He yelped as Astrid slapped the back of his head.

The mysterious girl slowly stepped towards the burning building and slowly lowered her hand.

"Oakley, DON'T!" Stoick bellowed, still unable to get any closer.