Train Hard! Defeat Valt!

Start from the beginning

"Tomoka, Shards. I need your help." Shu said, making both girls perk their heads up in a little bit of surprise.

"You guys and my Spriggan are going to help me teach Shasa the strength of Valt" Shu said as he held up World Spriggan.

Now, all four bladers were standing in front of the stadium.

"Brave Valkyrie is able to take any attack head on, if it gets pushed back, it is able to recover and bounce straight back and deal more damage. When your against a beyblade like that, you have to focus on defending more. But of course, Valkyrie can pierce right through any defense. If your able to hold your ground just long enough, you'll see one shot towards victory. That's the best way to defeat Valt." Shu explained.

"Oh, I get it. So I just need to defend long enough and wait until I see an opportunity to bet on one final attack." Shasa concluded and switched her beyblade into defense mode.

All four bladers got into their launching positons.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" All four bladers pulled of lightning launches and all four beyblades landed on the stadium heavily.

"I'll go first! Anemone whip!" Tomoka called out and Tanuki sent Saturn back.

"My turn now! Hit her with Corrupt Crush!" Shards yelled.

CLASH

Now Saturn has been sent into the air and landed back down in the stadium.

"Now! World Slash!" Shu called out and Spriggan sent an assault towards Saturn and a huge explosion resulted from the collision. Shasa gritted her teeth, hoping her beyblade would pull through.

"Shards!" Tomoka called out.

"Yeah!" Shards replied and both Sadryn and Tanuki double teamed Saturn by striking the beyblade at the same time. Tanuki, Saturn and Sadryn were colliding in a beyblade sandwich.

"Saturn!" Shasa called out and roared out as Saturn was able to push Sadryn and Tanuki away.

"Again! World Slash!" Spriggan came out of now where and collided with Saturn.

BURST

Shasa gasped as she watched Saturn burst in front of her eyes.

"You lost." Tomoka sighed.

"Valt is still stronger than all three of us combined, so we won't give up." Shu said and Shasa placed her beyblade back together and nodded.

All four bladers now got into their launching positions, ready to launch again.

"GO! Valkyrie!" Valt yelled and Valkyrie rushed in and knocked Ragnaruk out of the stadium.

"Aw man!" Rantaro whined and Valt grinned. Rantaro went and picked Saturn back up.

"Well? We gonna go again?" Valt asked and Rantaro sighed with a smile and nodded. Then, the door opened again and both bladers looked and were surprised to see Silas standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Silas?" Both bladers asked and Silas walked up to them.

"It seems like Rantaro is being a good enough practice partner." Silas said and this got a tic from Rantaro.

"What's that supposed to mean? I defeated you in the first round! You have no right to talk!" Rantaro asked with a threating tone which Silas glared at Rantaro.

"Oh yeah you wanna go!?" Silas yelled.

"Bring it on pal!" Rantaro yelled back. Valt sweated in the back ground, he had to deal with these two arguing for a while now before Valt interrupting.

"Hey! I would actually like to train with both of you!" Valt said, making the two teammates face him and Valt held out his launcher.

"Let's have some fun." Valt said and grinned, both Rantaro and Silas looked at him before looking each other and shrugging with a lazy sigh but smiled and pulled out their launchers.

CLASH

Shasa watched Saturn fly out of the ring and hit the ground. All bladers were sweating and they were breathing heavily to catch their breath.

"Alright...one...more...time." Shasa said between breaths before Shu walked up to her.

"Not right now, we'll take a break for now." Shu said.

"But...I...can...go...one...more...time." Shasa said while panting.

"Maybe...but they can't." Shu said as he faced the opposite direction and Shasa looked his way and saw Tomoka and Shards, sitting on the floor, breathing like there's no tomorrow. Shasa sighed as she agreed at a rest.

"Then let us help!"

Shu and Shasa turned around and where shocked.

There stood, Aiger, Dante, Hikaru and Hyuga.

"You guys are here?" Shasa asked, surprised by their appearance and Dante ran up to her.

"After we heard you were gonna battle master Valt, I think it'll be seriously amazing if we helped you out!" Dante said as he started getting flustered.

"Really?" Shasa asked and Aiger walked up to her.

"Of course! Now, let us show you the meaning of true power!" Aiger said as he held out Infinite Achilles.

"Time to get serious!" Dante said as he held up Tempest Dragon.

"Let's break your limits!" Hikaru and Hyuga said together as they held up Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Shasa said as she held out Surge Saturn as Shu smiled at the sight.

"Infinite Breaker!"

"Tempest Break!"

"Limit Break: Volcano!"

"Limit Break: Burn!"

"Limit Break: Surge!"

CLASH

All five beyblades clashed in the middle of the stadium. Now the bladers weren't just practicing. But having fun. 

It was her turn to break through her limits.