"Otay bub"
She said and hugged him.

He smiled and spicked her up, and then we all walked to a restaurant in found one and went inside, we sat down at a table and looked through the menu, soon a waiter came for our drinks.

Adriano pov (brother)

We sat down and a waiter came to get our drinks, while everyone was saying their drink, i looked over at a nervous Valen, who was looking down at her lap.

"what do you want to drink Angel?"
I asked.

She nervously looked up at me and shrugged, then looked back down...whats wrong with her?

"Whats wrong baby?"
I asked

"I.....I dont know to wat to gwet....I never went to westauwant...."
She said softly and fiddled with her hands.

"Thats okay Angel, would you like me to pick?"
I asked her.

She looked up and nodded at me, i looked at the drinks real quick and decided on Apple juice, i ordered out drinks, and the waiter went off to get them.

"Okay guys, so at 7 pm. There will be a big parade, do we want to go watch it?"
Camilla asked.

"Wat is pawade?"
Valen whispered to me.

"Its basically just all kinds of people in pretty clothes walking after each other, some even have these really big , fancy trucks they stand on, and music, it's really cool"
I answered.

I didn't really know how to explain it to be honest....but I guess this will do.

"Otay, i want watch it!"
Valen sqealed happily.

We all chuckled at her and continued to make jokes, and Valen giggled.....god she was adorable...

Soon the waiter brought our drinks and took our food orders, i ordered Valen so me chicken nuggets and Fries, since kids like that.

After 10 minutes the food was served and we started eating, it was really good, i looked at Valen, and she was just staring at her food inspecting it.

"Bub?, wat is twis?"
She asked me.

"Its chicken nuggest Angel, and some fries, it's really good!"
I answered.

She nodded and picked a nugget up, and nibbled it, she then took a tiny bite and smiled at me, and put a thumb up, she was so cute.

I chuckled at her cuteness, and continued eating.

After a good 30 minutes everyone finished, except Valen....she had almost all of her food still on the plate.....and she already had a tiny portion of food anyway...

"Hey Angel, do you not like it?"
I asked.

"I do!, i full"
Valen answered and rubbed her tummy.

"Are you sure Angel, you haven't eaten much"
I asked

"I full bub"
She replied and looked down.

"Hey, thats okay, we will just get you a snack later okay?"
I said.

She looked up and nodded at me.

She then sat on her knees and complentated on doing something....I could see the wheels turning in her head....her hesitation.....die shyly looked up at me from under her lashes and took a deep breath...very slowly she climbed on my lap...looking at me the whole time to check for something in my eyes....
He touch was feed her like....as if scared to touch me.....and finally she slowly laid down on my chest.

She sighed contently but i could still feel her tense muscles...

I put my arms around her protectively, and kissed the top of her head....This seemed to ease her abit.