35

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
let me know

The dream members stand in their preferred place as they watch the older girl to finish packing her own things such as clothes, perfumes, jewelries and even the most simple thing that she owns she pack it up inside of a big maroon push bag. Sighing for the nth time Donghyuck have no choice left but to help the girl who moves like a robot and not even caring to speak up and tell them what is the real thing that keeps unfolding infront of their tired eyes.

One time they are all gathered up in the mansion's massive garden area while Jaemin grilled some pork and beef that sizzles making them all mouth water at the appetizing smell of it being cooked while the others play or swim in the swimming pool not that far from the food section, one time they are all gathered up in the living room with the members and her randomly screaming at the horror movie playing at the television screen while the other cover up their mouth or just bicker and hit a member despite of being injured.

Things like those unravel inside of Chenle's mansion that turned the always silent house into a home of seven young adults who are trying to survive in a jungle like world which you need to kill in order to not be killed or you need to kill in order to save the other person's life and future. It all happened in the span of six months but the real fun starts when the two connected soulmates finally fel inlove with each other and finally fix their relationship to be lovers who excited the single men.

But time really flies so fast and the time where they need to face their big time enemies finally comes and ends the blooming love of the two of their friends and they're watching it crumble right infront of their eyes where they also seen the once said love grew to a healthy relationship.

It is really heartbreaking to see something that grew infront of you automatically disappear when they really had a hard time making something they both deserve. Five souls are present in a extraordinary love story that they all watched like some cliché romance movie playing in the television screen but just like those movies every movies needs to come to an end and they can really feel that the end of the story is near and they're not yet ready to see the next few scene that will roll in the movie player.

“Meigui are you really sure about this? Why can't you two just try to fix it you know? just like the old times... it's not too late to fix your relationship we know that Renjun is wrong but for the sake of the relationship- no the friendship why can't you fix it?” the tanned male Donghyuck asks carefully testing the waters before completely dipping in the sensitive conversation that he is trying to build up with the broken girl who stopped momentarily and stared at the blue duvet infront of her.

Will they will be able to fix everything that is broken? sure thing they already saved their relationship a few times already just to save it from breaking but is it worth it? will it be worth it to fix something that is meant to be broken and not to be fixed anymore? will it be worth the pain to hold up the broken and pieces and put it all back together? shall they try again? She have a lot of questions unraveling inside of her head who pulsates headache that is going on for a good one hour already.

The ones always filled with butterflies now churn in agony as the girl wants to throw up all the problems that piled up in the middle of her throat that made it hard for her to speak nor utter a single word that will answer the tanned male's question. But how come can she answer his question when she herself have her own questions that she wants to ask and wants to be answered? Every single time that ticks in the clocks lefts questions up in her head that it might explode in any less of a minute.