11

CHAPTER ELEVEN
flirtatious

The playful bickering of the Zhong siblings fill the younger's room with so much joy and light as their opposite laughs resonates in the massive four cornered room, one being a loud infamous dolphin laugh while the other one is a soft yet loud laugh coming from the older one. The small get together of the siblings is cut by a sound of shuffling keys and furiously turning the knob that made the door burst open startling the two who let out a yelp.

“I thought you two are murdering each other from the other side of the room” a exaggerated comment and panting of Donghyuck make the two groan while the outsider scrunch his nose at the sight of Chenle shamelessly laying on the ground as his figure is pushed off his own mattress by his sister claiming the bed to herself and wrote a big ass “Meigui” using a white marker in the blue bedsheet to have a proof that it's all her's now.

“What are you doing here anyways? You cannot just barge in to someone's room just because you have a spare key, what if I'm fucking someone here or my sister getting fucked on my own bed dude you can't be a cock blocker” Chenle rants as he points his pointer finger dramatically to the older boy who sheepishly smile at his actions and so as Meigui who laugh so loud whilst agreeing in his brother's little rant to the other boy.

“Yeah you can't cock block him specially me because I will cut your cock” Meigui threaten Donghyuck who stiffen at his words while Chenle on the side loss all the blood in his body making him so pale as soon as his sister's words knock off his senses.

Both of the boys look down their favorite possession slash pride while their eyes are wide as saucers as the image of the said scene plays infront of their eyes like a broken movie screen playing over and over again making them both sick. A victorious and mocking laugh then slips off the girl's lips as she eye them while doing a scissor and chopping movement with her hands.

“O-okay I'm actually here because um- Renjun told me to let you guys know that we're going to the 127 base since TY heard what happened to our successful attack to Indigo Club last night and want to meet the one and only Huang Júhuā” Donghyuck informs the Zhong too fast that it almost sounds that he is rapping to the siblings before rushing out of the room as if his life depends on it whilst shutting the door loudly startling Chenle.

The leader of the sub-unit sat in the backseat of the shiny red sports car that he owns while the driver's seat is occupied by Lee Jeno and the shotgun seat by Zhong Chenle on the other hand there is Zhong Meigui seating next to her soulmate Huang...

The leader of the sub-unit sat in the backseat of the shiny red sports car that he owns while the driver's seat is occupied by Lee Jeno and the shotgun seat by Zhong Chenle on the other hand there is Zhong Meigui seating next to her soulmate Huang Renjun with a good space between them as she boringly scroll down her Instagram feed after a week of not being able to hold her phone due to her soulmate's order and of course her near death experience.

Roaring engine cutting through the air, the car passed by different places, vehicles, kinds of trees and people as they rush through the not so empty but spacious road since it already past rush hour making the travel time less and less hectic because there is no any traffic occuring in the city of Gangnam as they take the route going to Daegu where the 127 base is located. The car ride is silent as no one dares to speak, only the song playing in the speaker of the car and the sound of her long nails making contact with the screen can be heard.

Finally, Meigui caught a sight of the said place hidden in the big ass bulletproof gates protecting the mansion located in the same kind of place where the Dream base is located but this one isn't located inside a subdivision as there are only trees and some near collapsing old abandoned houses can be seen not that far from the said high security place. Donghyuck's car can be seen at the rear view mirror of their car as Jisung wave to Chenle who is looking in the mirror.

Jeno pressed his fingers in the digitalize screen as he dial some numbers only the members know making the gigantic gates open wide revealing the modernize house that the walls are made up of glass as it shows what the insides looks like even though you are still from afar, judging the house it is so well designed and also minimalist as there are no excessive decorations.

Chenle opened the door for his sister as Jeno opened the other door for Renjun. Her jaws fall agape as she walk besides her younger brother towards the jaw dropping house waiting infront of them, Chenle take a hold of his sister hands since she walking a bit faster than him as she is still gawking at the sight making him giggle and pinch her cheeks waking her up.

Popping his neck from side to side, he nods to Jeno gesturing him to open door for him to do so revealing nine men dressed in suits waiting for them as the leader of the younger sub-unit strides with oozing pride filling the house specially when he held a not that long eye contact with his gang's former leader who only nods at him painting a expressionless expression as he continue barging in the place, the other members following him alongside with his soulmate.

“Fancy seeing you step in here after a whole year, Huang” a all black suit man standing in the middle with a jet black hair flash a small smile as he lend his veiny arms for a handshake that is cheerfully taken by the younger leader after that the latter do the same with the other 127 squad members but momentarily stopping as a blue haired boy lend his arm who just eyed by him not daring to shake it.

“It is also a pleasure to meet all of you again gentlemen, ah I want you to meet my newly found soulmate...” Renjun pause as his arms snake around Meigui's waist pulling her to stand infront of him as she give a small bow towards the older ones whilst flashing a feminine smile “Huang Júhuā” her heart skip a beat when her new name fall of his lips so sweetly as his voice drop few octaves lower sending shivers down her spine.

The mentioned girl bowed and smile again as she catches the stares of the strangers who are also part of the group where her soulmate is working with but one of them caught her sight is the provocative state coming from the blue haired boy in the left of the somewhat she can pointed out as the leader as the said boy wears a maroon silk button up shirt topped with a black coat, black slacks and shiny black shoes.

Very interesting~ she thought as she replied with a also provocative raising of her right brow towards the unknown boy who chuckle in her actions.

“Well nice to meet you lady I assume that you and Chenle are related making you Zhong Meigui aye? Nevertheless I'm Lee Taeyong, the leader of NCT and 127 these is my loyal men Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Mark” Taeyong pointed out his finger to the person owning the name which send her a smile that she happily smiled to but sends a different smile towards the boy standing next to Taeyong named Mark.

She smiles too big and sweetly when it comes him making the said boy poke his inner cheek using his tongue.

Little did the two figure those little exchange of kinda flirtatious manner didn't slip off his burning hawk like eyes.

oh lord... do y'all think what I'm thinking???????????