18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
soulmate tattoo

Walls slightly shaking due to the booming system bouncing in the walls of the spacious room filled with drunk, drugged and sex smelled people wildly swaying their sweat covered body against strangers inside of the club. His cold dark eyes scanned the whole hell like place due to the smell and heat trapped inside of it, behind him the boy's cockily smirked and eyed some horny like girls with flirty gaze making them squeal.

“Stop eye fucking random girls here, we're here for a mission and not to get laid. I suggest to keep that in your pants or else I'll cut it, as easy as that” Renjun monotonously command making the dream members stiffen and nod obediently when the older Chinese mimicked a cutting hand gesture with his newly sharpened pocket knife before tucking it back to his thigh strap.

He made their way towards the bartender stand while the people separate ways creating a barrier made of people as they pass by as if they're some royalty - well they're really one since they are the partial owners of the Cherry High, one snarky remark towards their intimidating gazes and they'll be forever baned to enter the well known place. They didn't even dare to do some sketchy murmuring things since their eyes watches them like a hawk.

“Oh! fancy seeing you here dreamies- Jisung? You are a fucking minor you shouldn't be here kiddo go home and do your homework” the older guy they known as Seo Youngho - is the sharpshooter and fighter of 127 squad that also works as the usual flirty bartender that serves costumers with his not getting old flirty remarks to earn a hefty amount of tip that is more expensive than the drink they're paying for.

Jisung rolls his eye and pout while leaning in the marbled island of the older's place making the dreamies laugh at his antics. Johnny shook his head and started serving the boys with their usual drinks then a pineapple juice for the younger.

“We're here to guard or roam around the Cherry High since we received reports from the bouncers that they receive complaints from our costumers about some sketchy people going here every night ever since last week, Taeyong said that they seen a boy working under Wonhang went in the other day” Renjun started as he sips his tequila resting in his left hand which the older nodded in reply and roam his eye around the place.

“Those motherfuckers are trying to hit on us lately but always ending up losing. I drugged a sketchy costumer yesterday and when he is knocked down he has this tattoo that signifies Wonhang's mafia” Johnny informed making the younger nod as he tries to remember the exact tattoo the older is talking about “It is the overly thorned and dripping rose” he added as he sees the boy getting a hard time remembering it.

Stem filled with sharp pointy thorns and a dripping liquid coming from the red rose that resembles blood - the Zhong Mafia tattoo that resembles the soulmate mark of every living or lived Zhong men. A significant tattoo coming from the family clan that the man in the soulmate relationship has will be passed to his soulmate and their offspring/s. If it is a boy x boy or girl x girl soulmate bond the two tattoos will be mixed. Meigui and Chenle has the same rose tattoo in their left back.

On the other hand people like Renjun who is a offspring of two people that aren't soulmates doesn't have any soulmate tattoo from their parents located in a specific part in their bodies. Some people often fell inlove to their not soulmate as it is neither they haven't turn 20 when they made a offspring or they're already 20 or older but haven't made any contact with their soulmate when they made one. The rest of NCT members except Johnny are children of non soulmate separated couples.

Beautiful yet cruel: that is the soulmate system - it is beautiful for the fact that you are going to spend the rest of your life complete with the person who is your other half someone who will love despite of your defects and flaws. That you have someone destined to be with you for the rest of your life for your better and worst, the most beautiful moment in life they say and you'll have offsprings that re also meant to have their other half.

Cruel in many ways: that people are tend to throw the beautiful relationship they made with someone they are not soulmate once they found each other's soulmate because of the strong tug of red string despite of you really loving each other that it bears a beautiful fruit - a child. A child that is meant to not have a soulmate, a child that will suffer under a broken family and lack of love coming from parents since they tend to love the child they had with their soulmate than the not.

But in some rare cases people that are child from not soulmates unexpectedly still had a soulmate but their soulmate is a child from a soulmate couple just like Meigui and Renjun. He is a child from not soulmates while Meigui on the other hand is a child from a soulmate bond just like her brother-

“Zhong.” Renjun called out making the said boy hums and face his older with confusion written allover his face. The older scrunch his nose and tilted his head from the side creating a small snapping sound as his mind swirls with confusion and bewilderment.

“As far as I can remember, Meigui is your half-sister since your mother and her mother isn't the same person right?” Renjun queried making the said boy nod in agreement while sipping the alcohol beverage in his hands. The non verbal response of the younger is enough to make his mind go wild and works too fast, extracting some possible answers to his overwhelming question booming inside of his head.

He pinned and listed down the facts inside of his head and diminish it as he wants to focus more on the mission infront of them that needs to be done. Renjun motioned Johnny to take the members cups making them groan and let out whimpers wanting to continue drinking when their leader deployed them to their perspective places and informed them about the tattoo a ZM owns that inked and can be found in their wrist.

Then he finally excuse himself to meet Mark Lee - the NCT and 127's underboss who is working as the manager of Cherry High, his office is located in the high security part of the establishment him being the partial owner of the place knows the pin code making him enter the door hiding a long hallway that leads to the latter's office. He cracked his fingers then fix his attire: a dark green turtleneck, black slacks, black shoes with some accessories adorning him.

Manager Office is stated in the gold plaque pasted in the middle high part of the door as he knock three times keeping a good manner and then enters once a soft come in can be heard inside of the secluded room, he was about to turn the doorknob when he halted in his steps. Mark's voice isn't that soft and feminine as far he can still remember but the voice somehow sounds coming from a familiar person to him.

Nevertheless he push the door wide open and step inside only to see someone he doesn't expect to see here seating in the black swevil chair owned by his older. Meigui is seated their with a stick of paper hold between her newly pampered fingers that clearly smells like the illegal plant, a bottle of liquor on top of the table while the glass is grasp between her hands that falls on the ground once their eyes locks.

She looks so brand-new. She is back to her features from before he hold her captive. Back to the body tight clothes, simple yet sexy make-up and straight up figure that is very far from her stress looking face, oversized clothes owned by her brother and slumped figure.

Meigui looks free and not suffocated.

this is a important chapter tho... take notes lol. I updated this book before mass updating this book and we only need 2 more reads to be 100 reads!!!! love you all!!!!