04

CHAPTER FOUR
betrayal

Faint snobs and sniffles can be heard in the room accompanied by the sound of air-condition chilling the room in its max capacity to make the girl feel something other than too much heat that feels like you're been sent to hell to be burned alive, her body trembles as she lays down in the blue covered bed and under its duvet - her hair is disheveled quite sticky due to the days she haven't wash it, bloodshot eyes, cracked dry lips that the color is pale and her whole light tanned skin is turning into a very pale one.

She didn't know she'll experience this kind of pain, suffering and plain agony in the hands of someone she hopelessly thinking that will learn to care for her - no for them as they are both hurting because of his stupid pride.

Hell, Meigui already torn down her pride for the occasional begging for the latter to spare some time for him to open the door and share a little contact with her to keep herself from living - she doesn't fear death but she doesn't want to die yet, its a whole different thing but the boy's mind doesn't fear death and so as he doesn't care if he's going to die now. It makes Meigui sick to the bones she never see her self begging for someone to spare her life but here she is completely opposite of what she is.

The well mannered woman knows that her life is in her hands and not the others not until this soulmate thing break it up one her and her beliefs - she can just live however she wants if she didn't meet Renjun she can live alone for the rest of her life if they didn't made a skin contact but fate is so sick twisted for the both of them fate knows how much they avoid the soulmate topic but they're at this moment.

Is she really going to die in this way? Will she really die right now but it's too soon she haven't enjoyed the price of all her hard work but it looks like its already the end, she wasted her life just for this— her raging thoughts finally been cut by a loud bang of the door as it hits the wall making her jolt and turn around.

A burning figure due to anger burst his door wide open but it is completely washed off by the pain and pity his heart shouts for, Chenle stood there in the middle of his room eyeing his once strong and healthy sister now lying in his death as if it's already her death bed - her coffin, the rest of the dream unit except their leader behind him. Despite of her weak system she manage to let out a big smile and spread her arms wide to welcome the now crying little brother of her running to her embrace.

Chenle hug his sister as if its their first and last too tight to let her now how he miss her and how he feel disgusted of his self for not being able to protect his sister that made her end up in this state, he pulled apart to stare in her orbs that is now loomed with darkness as it already lost its warm and sparks that once there - the eye that once tend to swirl with too much adoration for her little brother had been diminished in one snap.

“What did all of you done to my sister! You had been planning for her death behind my back huh I'm part of this team yet you are already betraying me already planning to stab me with knife while I'm far away? I thought we're a family here! I trusted you because I grown up with you all but this is what I got!” Chenle's voice boom around the room making his teammates jolt in his sudden outburst, his voice screams too much pain and betrayal as it laced his voice spatting it out like venom.

“Lele listen to us we're not betraying you we don't have the guts to do that—”

“Oh hell shut up! You've betrayed me and now you're trying to lie and gaslight me- how can you explain sending me to WayV without any explanation, Jaemin disguising as a bodyguard to eye my sister in that party and the other guys too disguised as staffs there so that you can ruin the party and kill her! Explain that and explain this!” he toss the black folder in the air causing all of the papers there fly in the thin air now scattering in the ground.

One of the papers flew in Jisung's direction and it falls underneath his frame, his eyes now pooling with tears that is threatening to fall - MISSION: blood rose is the title of the front page that flew in his direction and the title itself made the other boys clench their heart in the sudden realization. Their team is built with promises of not hurting any of them in any form and so as their family members as long as its that family member cause damage to the member.

“And now that sick in the head bastard is her soulmate look at her I said look at my sister's condition! He is really planning to kill her without hesitation by letting her die due to lack of contact- he is trying to also kill himself just for the sake of that fucking mission! And y'all doing absolutely nothing about this even though Renjun's life is also in the line are y'all out of your mind!” Chenle continue ranting his voice now travelling in and resonating in the whole house due to pent out anger inside him.

He feel his knees hit the ground with a thud as he completely break down there - he is not just betrayed by the dreamies but the whole mafia group that he trusted and served with the whole of his heart, he even decided to turn his back from his father for them but this is all what he got. Chenle discovered all the wrong doings of his father and even participated in DETHRONE WON MISSION to make his father stop even it means the older dying.

Meigui gather her all strength left to stand up and back hug her brother to comfort him and ease him up. She rocked their bodies from side to side slowly quiting the younger's loud cries of pain. And in that nostalgia swarm around his whole well being as his mind goes back in the times where Meigui is there to comfort her with all of her heart just to bring the infamous dolphin laugh she always labeled as a annoying but deep inside she love it - a blissful laugh of Chenle.

“I- I should have attended your important party- I should have been there to protect you but I'm out there in China protecting other people I don't have any relation to... I'm so sorry I'm such a-”

“Shh its not your fault Lele don't be sorry for the things you didn't done, I'm very proud of you because you are protecting people that should be protected but it'll really be nice for me if you told me about this mafia shit earlier”

It's finally June! Pride Month it is baby! Happy pride month y'all always remember that you're born this way and you're in the right track don't let anyone tell you what to do! chin up and show what you are... raise up that flag with pride! <3 you're valid.

where are my co bisexuals and bi romantics at??