33

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
daddy's issue

The older man laugh maniacally as he seat back to his leather seat despite of bleeding he continues watching a lot of people kill each other right infront of him as if they're killing each other to perform for the birthday celebrant who is very very pleased on what he is saying. Psychopath - Jisung is very right in describing the older as a psychopath because of what he is doing right now, who can even have the guts to watch people take other people's life infront of them as if its nothing as if it is the normal thing for him.

Meigui swiftly pulled out the pocket knife hiding in her thigh strap and immediately pierced it to the man's head and pushing his dead body down on the cold ground then tackles another one man down and pierced the same metal in the middle of his chest. Their blood covered her hands who didn't even shake in any way it continue being stable and her face is overly furious and fired up with some shed of her enemies blood in her skin dripping down along side with her sweat.

Her fighting skills really leveled up when her soulmate helped her to train and basically became her personal trainer before going on this party after the ambush that happened in their favorite place. The girl spent nights working out and practicing knife skills with Jaemin or Jeno or all by herself. And it all her hard work is now paying off.

Without further a do, the older stands up from his seat when no one bats an eye on him and immediately hold his daughter's wrist that was about to take another life and twist the sharp part of the knife in the direction of her neck and graze the metal causing her blood to ooze out of the fresh cut that made her scream out. A tormenting burning sensation bubbles up in Renjun's throat and something inside him pushes him to check on his soulmate just to find out her current situation.

Her wicked father have her hostage with a badly blooding neck while panting heavily, the older immediately laugh loudly at the horrid facial expression of the Chinese who held his weapon up high pointing in the man's direction while looking at him in a threatening way. The dream members who successfully defeated his men also hold their firearms in position waiting for the go signal for them to shoot, its only him left alive in his team.

“Awe~ look what we have here... two lovely dovey soulmates so cute! you know how to make it citer? both of your bodies squished in a box both dead and I'll bury it somewhere no one where no! somewhere all of the people I killed sleeps now!” Wonhang maniacally said as his evil laugh resonates in the open hall of the living area of the mansion, he pressed the metal more deeply in her skin making her scream in pure pain and agony her lungs squeeze hardly as she find it hard to breath due to blood loss.

“Dad are you really out of your mind?! She is your daughter and you're planning to kill her as if its nothing?! How can you be so ruthless- you're a monster!” Chenle screams in horror as tears slowly falls down from his pale skin which is turning red in pent up anger and frustration. The said man just laughs again yet the tears streaming down his face didn't lie, he doesn't want to but he needs to.

Monster - your own son view a picture of a horrible monster in you, think how pathetic how hurtful it is as those words starts to play over and over again like a broken record replaying and replaying again. It hurts like hell but that doesn't matter he's used in different kinds of pain that numbed him that's why he thrives for that pain he wants to feel something even it is pain again for him to feel alive but little did he knew that he is already hurting his children his own blood and flesh.

“Daughter? Yes she is truly my daughter... look at how bloodied her hands we're we now have the same hands who took many lives! look how her beautiful green grown turned red and how it is soaked it with blood I also have the same! Meigui... Luna... Júhuā whoever the fuck this hoe is she is not just my daughter! She is me! You are me! I made you like me!” he screams on top of his lungs while Meigui keep screaming “no” at the words he says.