01

CHAPTER ONE
when the party is over

Mind floating to the abyss, her head must be under water at the moment because she can't hear nothing but faint sounds of clicking cameras, full chaos of paparazzi and his father's infamous stern and tough voice telling some rules or how she will act through the night some are threat of the numerous punishment she will face if she will mess up in the little bit - she thought she will lose her hearing sense at any moment as she started feeling light-headed.

A another unfamiliar face of a person pulls the well cleaned door of the expensive white limousine for the different journalist of sister nor rival news journalism company have a whole view of such a ethereal young lady seating in the black interior of the said vehicle before turning her head towards the door to see the numerous flashing lights infront of her. She feels something off with his presence.

Yet she didn't flinched nor close her eyes in the blinding impact of white lights since it'll be part of her daily routine for the rest of her life that's why instead she keep her straight intimidating face not caring to pose for the media as she swiftly turned her body to peak her black stiletto heels down to meet the ground to be followed with the other one, her father offering his much bigger hand to help her stand from the seat which it did.

Her figure radiates the sophisticated bad bitch aura to the sea of people surrounding her right now - boring their eyes to her figure like a brand new item in a transparent walls of a store, she feels to exposed.

Clicking her heels in the red carpeted way towards the two massive oak wood door, she didn't tripped or anything but swayed her well figured body from side to side like a wave in a peaceful sea. Her hourglass shaped body is hugged by a red lace back exposed silk dress with a mid thigh slit and kinda showed her cleavage that is adorned with a silver necklace that falls in the v neck cut of the dress. Her hair is styled in a clean sleek back hair falling in her shoulders, dangling long silver earrings and a silver chain bracelet that holds a lot of memories in her wrist.

It feels like everything is in a slow motion specially her walk towards the closed door infront of her eyes that separates her and the sweet fruit of all of the hard work, dreams she let go and the childhood - teenage years she let her father take away from her to achieve his father's undying goal to keep Zhong Enterprise in it's prime and unreachable level. That door will reveal the new world for her to take not just for being the next CEO after a month of this event - it holds more than that.

Everything will revolve in her own bear hands as it will twirl around her finger anytime she wants or how she wants it to be - and it's all leave up to her raising her chin to tell the bodyguards to push the door open.

As soon as it opens and as soon as she steps into the door, she feel like the air in her lungs is knocked out and finally she loses her hearing... no she didn't because she can hear a deafening frantic heartbeat that resonates throughout the whole hall complex she just stepped in. Her heart wants to lurch out from her ribcage and goes somewhere she didn't know but it feels like it'll go home. It's clenching so hard that it will explode - with too much happiness.

Professionalism - but professionalism took over her body as she keeps walking now towards the stage while she is having a whole catwalk show, guest and attendees making her a pathway towards something you can call heaven.

Each stairs she take to go up from the platform screams nostalgia, each of them feels like the levels she succeed on to be here in the Kosmo - the next level she'll try to succeed again. She finally turns around to face the hopeful features of investors, family members and some of her friends that her mother forced her to be with. She let out a small sigh of both relief and more disbelief as she will work harder than before.

Rose. A cheerful smirk rose in the latter's lips as he finally saw the iconic rose parents soulmate mark located in the left part of her backless dress, it confirmed that she is literally Zhong Meigui.

“My friends and delicates, I proudly introduce to all of you my lovely heir Zhong Meigui!” his father finally ended his long speech of thanking everyone but his last words cuts new deep slits in her poor heart upon hearing the word lovely heir instead of saying lovely daughter and in that point she clearly knew that she's already there - lovely because she's the heir and not a daughter for him.

“It's a pleasure for me to see you gathering here to celebrate a very much loaded special day for as it's my birthday, heir announcement and the 45th anniversary of our loved Zhong Enterprise that dominates the enterprising industry for 30 years straight with the good management of my dad and of course with the help of each of you here. I, Zhong Meigui the heir and soon to be CEO of the Zhong Enterprise will promise to keep the same place of ZE in the industry and make it bigger and better” the words left her red coated lips softly as she raised her right hand holding a glass of champagne for a toss.

“For more power of Zhong Enterprise and happiest 21st birthday of my heir let's all—” And in that moment everything went down hill as a roaring pop sound of a gun cuts through the air knocking out the oxygen in the room as everyone panicked.

The current CEO, Zhong Wonhang lays down to the ground with a bullet that gazed in the right side of his abdomen making it bleed to much - the girl froze at her spot as everything blurs in her vision. A lone tear escaping her eyes like a rivulet, more sounds of gun shooting resonate, deafening screams of delicates but one thing stands out and it's the excited heartbeat that sounds similar like earlier. It is filled with so much thrill and it's veins pumps adrenaline.

The next thing she sees is that she is taken down by a bodyguard, his body topping hers and the thing that shocked her the most is that it's lifeless - there's a dead body on top of hers to the duty of protecting her at all cost. A screeching voice lately wanting to escape her lungs finally sent free as she scream on top of her lungs, eyes being filled nothing but terror as a smirking guy with brown locks crouched down next to her as he is wearing a classic white and black tuxedo.

She tried pushing the heavy bulky dead body on top of her but she is clearly only wasting her force and energy, a dark chuckle escaping the tanned male's skin as two more figure approach her and then her eyes sparkles with hope as she eyed one with a bodyguard pin but he snatch it out of his coat - he only disguised as one and he's the one who opened the limousines door earlier.

“Help me!” Meigui screams again but it only made the males laugh louder, the exchange of gunshots is still alive but it's infront of her eyes that their security is losing the type of world war three she is currently in the battlefield.

“Oh princess, it seems like there's no one taking care of this little rose we have in here huh that's why it's time for me take you hmm? take you to hell.” another voice pops out of nowhere and it's coming from a fine looking man that is very much likely Chinese too just like her.

Complete - is the feeling that erupt in the two's chest that is now uncontactable spreading like a wild fire in their heart that is lurching high in vast canvas of the universe filled with sparkly dead rocks. His eyes looks like a whole galaxy infront of her but just like it, it's so dark and deadly - but her little stargazing session is cut of by her eyes dropping just like her consciousness as the mysterious boy smashed the cold metal handling of the gun in her head.

 His eyes looks like a whole galaxy infront of her but just like it, it's so dark and deadly - but her little stargazing session is cut of by her eyes dropping just like her consciousness as the mysterious boy smashed the cold metal handling of th...

ew, dreamies are some party crushers lol.

please do check out the preview of my new book titled ABODE