Chapter 31 (End of the Line)

3rd Person POV

"Chaeyoung!"

The maknae had her eyes on the sharp blade in front of her Unnie, as the psychopath began pushing the blade right toward his ex.

Meanwhile Rosie herself, couldn't do anything about it... she wasn't ready nor prepared to react to what was reaching to kill her...

Lisa's intention was to prevent the knife from penetrating Rosie, yet he was too fast for Lisa to react. Jisoo and Jennie who realized the danger their little chipmunk was facing in front of her very own eyes, all they could do as their reaction was to watch and expected the worst.

In other words, Rosie had no one to save her. Unless...

*Clink!*

Suddenly out of nowhere, the sharp blade was stopped by a black metal rod stabbing and stopping it from moving a centimetre closer to Rosie.

"Are you okay... Rosie?"

All of us gasped, even the people around us, at the sudden quick save the last person everyone expected the least to show up. Yet he was the only person that Rosie wanted to come.

Rosie could only imagine the person to ever existed in her current whereabout. His appearance was nothing but a wish.

But in the same time, their expectation and wish came true, and he stood right in front of them with his stun baton parrying against the knife Chanyeol was pushing.

"Y-You!" The man with his blade showed everyone the eyes filled with rage, the eyes that had been consumed by revenge... "You, of all people... garbage boy!!!"

Yet the mentioned guy didn't get mad at all. No, more like he couldn't get more than mad. He was already 'too' mad at him.

He was mad that he couldn't protect his most precious friend, he couldn't be there when she needed him the most, he couldn't wipe her tears while hers kept streaming down her face.

But most of all, he was mad at how screwed up the situation had become... only because of a single mud standing in his way.

Now everyone's eyes landed on the two boys parrying their weapons at each other as they dragged their bodies backward, backing out from the fight that was potentially going to explode.

Chanyeol didn't just stop at parrying. He pushed forward, pushing the stabbed baton closer toward Rosie's neck.

Looking at this, (Y/N) didn't just stand there. He leaped forward and rolled over him, along with (Y/N)'s body across the table where Blackpink took their seat.

As soon as they got themselves on their feet, they quickly readied their weapons that once parried in front of the chipmunk.

Yet Chanyeol's arsenal wasn't limited to a silly knife with its shining blade. "Garbage boy, you have no idea what I'm capable of."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna regret it either." Chanyeol's face grew redder, like his blood boiling inside his body.

With his patients at his limit, he pulled a gun and pointed it at the person Chanyeol was faced with.

(Y/N) instantly reacted to the action and got ready to dodge it. But too bad, he was on a point-blank range that made Chanyeol easier to aim. Chanyeol's finger was about to pull the trigger as the Blackpink braced their ears and shut their eyes tight while everyone became hysteric, looking at one of the EXO that had a grip on a gun, something that was really banned at Korea.

It felt like the time was slowing down. The EXO member's finger felt like pulling the trigger slowly and (Y/N) wasn't fast enough to dodge.

Yet as if something was faster, something hit Chanyeol's gun, making his aim missed and the bullet penetrated the wall next to the target.