Chapter 18 (Why)

(Y/N)'s POV

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! This is bad, this is massively bad!! A big wave of worry washed over my heart like a big wave from the sea.

I never thought this day would come this early. I mean, it was too early, I barely managed to adapt in this new country. I could barely speak a sentence

This required a lot of thought, prediction, time, idea, even money! And you want to know the worst part? I didn't even have even one of these. NO!

Hell, never had I ever felt this worried before. Especially after hearing this from my best friend...

Ugh, what should I do?! Think, think! How could I finish this thing without Jonathan noticing it? I needed to finish this without Jonathan noticing it, or my stuffs would be busted.

I need a back-up. Maybe an inspiration or two would be nice for this. I needed... someone else! That's it! Well, technically, my friends were only Jonathan, and the Blackpink.

Thank god! We got closer to each other thanks to Rosie too. Cause without her, maybe I wouldn't be able to meet every last one of them.

I decided to call Rosie, the closest person to me. And the closest girl I had been with...

Beeeeepp...

Ring after ring, but I got no answer. I tried to make multiple call, yet she wouldn't pick up. Then again, she was a celebrity. What did I expect, an all-night call?

Rosie wouldn't pick up her phone, I guess that was pretty normal for someone like her. Maybe it was just me who was being dumb for not thinking about it...

I was about to put my phone back until suddenly, a call came in... I picked up my phone again and looked at the contact that was making the call.

An unknown number?

A few hours earlier...

"Cut!"

My recording section finally finished... And it seemed like the director was quite impressed with my sudden change.

Well, at the very least, he didn't feel disappointed in me. In fact, I was making some progress, which was supposed to be a good sign. Right?

And as always, every time my recording section was over, Jonathan would be waiting outside with huge claps. "Bravo, Mr. Charming. You did it again."

I swear I was getting used to that name.

"God, how did you even come up with that name?" I drank from my water bottle because of the drought inside my throat.

"Well, you came here way later than me. Yet you've already found a girl for you." His ridiculous reason made me spit back the water back into the bottle with a few coughs.

My head couldn't help but think about her as soon as his sentence connected to my ears. She wasn't technically my girl, which was the dangerous part.

My head wanted her to BE my girl.

"N-No! Nonononono! Hell no, I... have no girl!" I tried to deny it even with blush blossoming on my cheeks, denying the fact that I didn't want to have one.

Ever since my imagination made her my candidate, how in every galaxy would I end up with her anyway? Some miracle sparkles that poofed in front of us?

Reacting to my deny, Jonathan replied it with another deny. "Nah, of course you HAVEN'T gotten yourself a girl. I bet you're too shy to bring her, right?" he nudged my shoulder, making the blush spread even crazier.