Chapter 25 - Wedding Day

Harper's POV

It was so different not having Bella at school. Sure, Cho and I have gotten closer but I still missed my best friend. The school felt it too. There was no longer any laughter or spirit. With the Golden trio gone to seek the horcruxes, Hogwarts didn't feel like Hogwarts anymore.

I went downstairs with Neville. We were dating right now, and it was awesome. Oh, he was so sweet. 'So how are you coping with everything that's going on?'

I sighed, kissing him. 'I'm doing okay. Could be better. You know, Hogwarts just feels so different. Everything's changing.'

'Harper, change is good, even though it can be hard.' he smiled.

I went over to my table and my whole friend group was chattering, jumping up and down. 'Hey, what's going on?'

Cho was crying happy tears as she showed me an invitation.

Dear friends,

We invite to to the wedding of Bella Avery Whisps and Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Monday 30th of April 11am.

Use the Powder enclosed in this envelope to arrive. Also feel free to bring a date.

Hope to see you all there xoxo

Now I was crying. Peter and ben were jumping up and down in happiness. Turns out I will see Bella sooner than later.

****

Bella's POV

The day went by so quickly, and I was madly in love with Draco. And then the day came. I woke up and stepped into the shower. I heard footsteps behind me and smiled at him. My love. he stepped into the shower with me, kissing me passionately. He ran his hands down my body and flipped me around roughly. My hands pushed against the glass door of the shower as he pushed his dick inside me. I moaned softly, him going faster and faster. He held onto my plump ass cheeks as he went deeper. 'Bell..' He moaned. He then turned me around, both of us under the hose. I wrapped one of my legs around him, kissing him. He grabbed my ass check, the water running over us. 'I love you, till the end of time.' I whispered

****

Harper and Cho were in my room and it was so nice to catch up with them. They told me that things were not good at Hogwarts. Snape was now headmaster. The Carrow twins were now teachers. I know the Carrows, if they are in charge of discipline at Hogwarts the students better watch out.

I got changed into my wedding dress, it was beautiful. Harper and Cho looked at me and were about to cry. 'I love you guys..' I whispered.

'We're so proud of you Bella.' Cho sobbed.

'Come one, let's get you ready...'

****

Draco's POV

'So.. you gonna take great care of her.' Ben said.

'Of course man. She means more to me than my life.'

Peter and Ben both hugged me. They were my friends as well, and I trusted them.

****

Bella's POV

Everyone was already outside. I invited my friend group and my parents. Draco invited his parents and some Slytherins. We didn't want it to be too public, as the whole world knows we work for the dark lord. So they kinda dispise us, to put it in words. I didn't know if my parents were going to show up. They despised the Malfoys, and they didn't even know Draco was dating me. Suddenly a flash appeared in my room.