Chapter 2 - Death Eaters and Dementors

As Bella came out of the compartment her friends all rushed over to her. 'The driver's been knocked out.' said Ben. Bell,' Harper gasped, 'Peter and I were outside the train and saw a dark grey cloud looming over the train. We saw the Dark Mark...'

Fear concurred Bella's eyes as she knew who was on the train at this moment. 'Colloportus' Bella whispered, securely locking all the compartments in the train. 'Come on Bella,' Peter said, grabbing her arm, 'we need to go.'

'No,' Bella said firmly, 'You guys go. I'll stay.'

'Bella...' Cho protested.

'I trust Bell,' Ben said calmly. 'She's the best dueler in our grade.'

Everyone then reluctantly agreed and locked themselves in their compartment.

'Homenum Revelio' Bella, whispered.

Immediately Bellatrix, Fenrir Greyback, and Dolahov appeared, revealing that they've been on this train the whole time.

'Alarte Ascendare!' Bella shouted as she shot Greyback out the window, throwing him off the train.

'Sectumsempra!' Dolohov shouted, shooting out a blinding light

'Protego,' Bella exclaimed as she blocked the dangerous curse. The light bounce off her shield charm and onto Bellatrix, slicing her in the stomach. She shrieked in pain as she clutched her bleeding belly.

'Why you little... '

'Arresto Momentum!' she thundered again at Bellatrix, slowing down her as she reached for her wand.

'Stupefy,' she shouted at Dolohov, then disarmed Bellatrix easily, because of her wound.

Once Bellatrix fled the train with an unconscious Dolohov, everyone from the compartments unlocked their door and cheered for their hero, Bella. Just an average half-blood, an average half-blood in Ravenclaw who just dueled 3 death eaters at once by herself. That's totally average.

Someone tapped her shoulder, ever so slightly. She turned around and to her surprise, it was Zabini.

'Hi?' she said confused.

'Hi, um. I just wanted to say that...' He muttered, putting his hand on his neck awkwardly. 'that was pretty awesome. What you did there. You got some mad talent.'

Bella blushed, 'thank you, Blaise.'

Blaise smiled nervously and quickly left.

'Whisps!' shouted a voice.

Bella turned around and smirked at none other than the boy she just beat up.

'You'll pay for what you did to me. No-one disrespects a pureblood.' he thundered at her.

Suddenly darkness loomed over train once again and 4 dementors entered the train. 'They're looking for the death eaters!' Cho exclaimed.

Suddenly all 3 dementors turned to Draco and began sucking his soul out. His face melted in a way and began being sucked into the dementor.

'Why are the dementors going for Draco? Aren't they looking for the death eaters?' asked Peter.

Bella didn't waste another second as she pulled out her wand. 'Expecto Patronum!' she shouted, as a jet of blue light came out of her wand and a newbling cat came out and chased the dementors away . She rushed over to Draco to feel his heart beat. Bella sighed on relief as she felt a beat.

Draco's eyes immediately opened and he got scared, frightened. 'Are you okay?' Bella asked. 'You didn't ask me that when you beat the crap out of me.' he smirked rudely. 'Don't say that to the person who saved your life.' She shot back angrily.

Bella and her friends returned to their compartment and everyone congratulated her.

'That was a great way to start the year,' she muttered sarcastically. Everyone laughed along.

'Bell..' Cho said cheekily, a devious smirk crawling up her face. 'Someone has a crush on Zabini, and I know Zabini has a thing for you too.'

Bella's face went bright red. 'What are you talking about? I don't like him, I think'

'Bellaaa!' Everyone shouted, laughing so hard.

Yep, she thought. Beating the crap out of a Malfoy, dueling death eaters and dementors on the train and liking this charming Slytherin is a great way to start the year.