Chapter 18 - Trying to find Happiness

After Class one day I ran up to Draco, 'Hey,'

'Hey Beautiful,' he responded.

These days I've been feeling a bit better, trying to take my mind off death eater stuff.

I laughed, 'I was thinking we go to the room of requirement right now to duel.'

He looked confused, 'Duel?'

'Yeah, It's like a test that marks the end of me tutoring you' I smiled.

Hi eyes lit up. 'Okay, lets go'

****

Draco's POV

'Protricfus totalus!' I shouted.

'Protego!' Bell said as a blue shield formed around her.

Then she started to wave her wand around in a pattern forming huge flames.

My eyes widen. 'Expelliarmus!'

She picked her wand up again wihtout hesitation.

'Expulso!' she thundered. God i love this woman.

'Protego!' I said

'Stupefy!' She said, blasting me into the wall.

'And.. that's how you do it' she laughed, helping me up. 'You've improved so much'

I hugged her tightly. She immediately melted into my arms.

'Hey, you seem better these days. You're more yourself.' I exclaimed.

'Yeah.. I had to take a reviving potion and 2 doses Elixia for immese happiness' she laughed.

'Bell, something's wrong. I know it. And you don't have to tell me if you don't feel ready. But i'll always be here for you. Okay?'

'I love you' she whispered.

Her lips touched mine vaguely. 'I'll never let anyone hurt you Bells'

****

Bella's POV

Draco and I ran to the fields where our Care for magical creatures class was. We were 10 minutes late to class. The golden trio looked up and down at Draco in disgust.

I shot them one of those looks and they looked away.

Ever since I started dating Draco, Harry Ron and Hermione have been distant. I mean we would smile each other in the hallways and everything but we aren't that close. And i hated that.

Hagrid smiled at all of us. 'Okay so today we are riding Abraxtan Winged horses. I will put you into your partners.'

'So Ron is going to go with Hermione, Harry with Bella, Draco with Crabbe...'

I shot Harry a smile and he smiled in return.

I then looked over at my boyfriend, who was fuming with anger. I stifled a giggle and he smirked and raised his eyebrow playfully.

'Okay Harry, are we ready?' I asked, gripping onto his waist.

'Yep,' he answered back. And with that, we flew off into the distance.

'WOOOO! We screamed together as we were high above in the ground. We could see the entire grounds of Hogwarts, we flew over the river and laughed together. I clung onto Harry and closed my eyes. It was nice having my friend back.

After we got off the winged horses, Harry hugged me tightly.

'I'm really glad we were partners Bella. We haven't really been talking as much since you..'

'Are dating Draco, I know' I sighed. 'But that doesn't change me. Most people see that, but not you 3 and I don't get why. I love him'

'Bella, do you hear yourself' Harry exclaimed raising his voice. Hermione and Ron were behind him, agreeing to every word. 'Draco is a fucking bully. He called Ron a blood traitor. He told Hermione he was a mudblood. He wants me dead!'

'Enough!' A hand grabbed my waist as Draco stepped infront of me.

'Come one Draco, let's go' I whispered.

'Stupefy!' Hermione shouted and Draco flew across the air.

'Hermione!' I cried. 'Stop!'

'Bella, you are dating the enemy. Which makes you an enemy.' Hermione said fiercely.

'Do you really want to test me Granger?' I thundered. 'Bombarda!'

She narrowly dodged my spell. 'Sectumsempra!' Harry said.

I used a reverse spell and the spell hit Ron instead.

'Whisps! You'll pay for that. Hermione shouted. She shot a blue spell.

'Protego!' Thundered Draco as a shield surrounded me.

'Draco! Are you alright?' I cried.

'I'm fine.' He smiled.

I smiled back, the turned to Hermione 'Meteolojinx Recanto' I cried, making thunder rumble in the sky as lightning hit her wand, breaking it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry creeping up behind Draco.

'Sectumsempra!' He suddenly shouted.

'Nooo! Draco!' I cried jumping infront of him. Immense pain hit my stomach and blood spilt everywhere. I landed on the ground with a thud, whimpering and crying. 

'Bellaaa!!' Draco cried. He turned to Harry, punching him so hard his nose bled. 'I could kill you right now, you fucking idiot!' He grabbed Harry by his shirt, pulling him towards himself  'Don't you fucking touch her ever again' he whispered but was fuming and eventually let go. Harry, Ron and Hermione ran away, looking genuinely frightened. 

He then ran to me, tears in his eyes. 'No Bella, no...' He kissed me on the forehead and picked me up. My vision blurred and I blacked out....

****