__miss_fantasy__

Wattpad username:

Pray_wait_trust

Book name:

Tears of Love

Write-up:

“Gaga, I bhon’t go to school. Teacher gims me an ocean of words to lhearn and dhey are so hard.” She slumped back into her chair, sulking.

 Jesima scooped her into her arm and explained, “No, jaani, nothing comes easy in this world. You must fight your way through it all; there is no way out of studies other than to learn them like a warrior. Okay?”

 “Ookay!” She responded, smiling at Jesima who patted her head.

 “But gaga, I’ll miss you a lot.” She had tears in her eyes as she spoke.

“Aww, jaani I’ll miss you too.” Jesima stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, while tears coursed down her cheeks as well.

It’s true that grandparent’s sort of sprinkle stardust on the lives of little children.

“Faiza, it’s been nearly an hour since I gave you breakfast. Have you planned to keep eating for years?” Asma inquired, her hands on her hips.

“I’m eathing, mum.” She immediately shoved a spoonful of breakfast into her mouth.

“Mum, shall I bring you tea?” Asma asked her mother.

“Yes, beta.” She replied.

She felt two pair of hands suddenly wrapped around her waist when someone hugged her from behind. “You’re looking beautiful, darling.” Aashiq said.

“What are you doing? What if someone came?” Jesima spoke, bashfully.

He tied the new locket in her long, slender neck while moving her hair to one shoulder. She gasped in surprise. “It’s beautiful.” She traced her fingers across it and whispered.

“Not more than you.” She just rolled her eyes at his statement.

“Why a sudden gift?” She questioned.

“Do I need a reason to give my beautiful wife something?” He narrowed his eyes at her making her chuckle.

They have been married for over forty years now and looking at them, it’s as if they were still in their honeymoon phase. Their love bloomed more with each passing day and night. She still blushes under his heated gaze. He still feels his exceeding heartbeat whenever she smiles at him.

“Ahem, I’m right here,” said Asma, reminding the couple that she was in their presence.

Jesima gently pushed Aashiq and nudged his elbow giving an I-told-you look.

“Baba, the car has arrived. Let’s go!” Informed Asma.

“See you downstairs, darling.” He pecked her cheeks and rushed out of the door.

Life has always been a rollercoaster ride for the couples. Jesima clearly remembers the day when she nearly lost her Aashiq. But she put her Tawakkul in Allah, that’s accepting the results that He decides regardless of how they may turn out to be. Allah says in the Qur’an: “And will provide for him where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah- then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (65:3)