📣Submissions closed📣

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Alhamdulillah! The tag fest ended well and we have completed an important check-point of the Contest.

We are now announcing our beloved fifteen Authors who agreed to step in the bliss of this movement, In shaa Allah!

And they are:

ShabanaTheStar

ShabanaTheStar

nabihaali263

_shinja_

makeitmatter

kainatazharr

Pearls_Queen

smwritesalot

Henuviya_Sheikh

__Miss_Fantasy__

TheTemporaryWayfarer

StarsAndMoon1447

GollGappay

sammyhaa

Qalb-E-Katib

thatabayagirl

And I am sorry to announce it late but we have one more author on board and it is no other than

HopesPrayersNSmiles

You can write on two of her books, Bowled over By the Broken and Winged Dreams. And also she has a small request for you which if you want you can follow,

(Maintain the guidelines of Islam, and the content shouldn't be anything that doesn't fit in the limits. She would appreciate if you can write in a way that includes one verse from the Quran or a hadith as a part of the character's lifestyle.)

The above mentioned Authors are requested to make this word known to their readers through announcements or an added chapter update. Let your fans know that they can write a fragment of your books and characters.

They get fifteen days from today to write it for you, in shaa Allah.

The time to submit your entry ends on: 15/07/2021 at 12:00 AM IST

The rules to follow while writing for the above Authors are:

=> The writer must follow this profile.

=> He/she should write specifically in English.

=> No mature/explicit scenes.

=> The write-up must be no longer than 1500 words.

=> The write-up should be submitted before the timeline.

=> If the writer wants to write for more than one Author, they can.

=> If the above-mentioned Author had written multiple books which come under the completed category, the writer can choose whichever book they wish to write on, the only rule is the book must be completed.

~

If you have completed your write-up then submit it at the below link.

https://forms.gle/frdTXPi3MKTKmNHi6

(Open it through the description in my profile 👉)

Surely, the winners and participants in this contest are going to get a prize

For now, I would just let you guys know that you people are going to get exclusive stickers.

A shout-out from my profile.

If the Author you write for agrees, you will be getting a shout-out from their profile, in shaa Allah.

~

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask here.