an example

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Alhamdulillah, we have got eight Authors amongst the desired fifteen.

And now, we have only two days left to tag our favorite Author.

I have a feeling that even though people have tagged so many readers, a few of them don't have an understanding of how this contest works.

Let me give you a quick example so you may understand and tag the Author of whose book you want to write a fan-fic on.

~

We have read so many books on wattpad and while reading some, our hearts have been broken, tears have been shed, we have seen our favorite character's go through a hectic path due to one single mistake, we have wanted our character's to fall for the one we desired for them, and so on.

To be precise, we have felt emotions. Plain. Raw.

And also we have had cravings to read how they spend the rest of their lives? How would they have been if they went to an amusement park? How would they have been if the villain comes back to make their lives miserable? How would they have been when they grow old? How would their lives have been if that particular character doesn't die? How would it have been if the character had not been to the place where they shouldn't be?

Infinite possibilities.

One solution.

This Contest is a once in a lifetime chance to give life to this possibility.

You have the opportunity to pen down 1500 words, a peak in the iceberg.

Through this, you are not the only one who is going to be having benefits.

The pros of this contest are:

* You are giving the readers a fragment of your words.

A silent proposal to fall in love with your writing, a hidden invitation that it's not where your journey as a writer ends, through this you are taking their hands and taking the lead to show them the gardens of your profile and also making them sniff the fragrance of your other works.

* You are also showering the readers of the book of the Author you are  writing-a piece of extra cake, through your entry.

When the readers read the book and feel like reading more about the characters, the Author can invite them to read the extra juicy write-ups they would enjoy in this contest.

* You are providing the Author, Love, with not just praise about how beautiful their Characters/Books are but by giving them your hand woven write-ups, a spiritual and enchanting gift to cherish for a lifetime.

* The Author on the other end is going to receive endless love from their readers/fans which they can hold dear to their heart for however long or forever they wish.

**And that's not the end of this Contest, all the participants are going to receive a big surprise which will be unraveled in the future, in shaa Allah**

~

If you still don't get how it works or you are still confused about what to do to earn pleasure out of this, I hereby introduce you to some handpicked examples from my books.

I am also participating in this contest as I have been tagged and I am planning to provide some juicy prompts that can give the people an idea of how their one-shots can be to attract more readers.

And, of course, you can write whatever you desire, this is just for those who don't know what to do.

Also, if the selected Authors want to give prompts likewise can message me early and inform about it to me.

Prompt 1: Train to Love.

What if Shabna had decided to talk to the stranger on the train?

Prompt 2: Tears of Love.

What if Aashiq decided he couldn't wait for Jesima to finish her college but at the same time remained persistent to marry just her?

Now now, I know you all have gotten your doubts cleared of how this can work in your favor.

What are you guys waiting for?

Go tag the Author you want to write a fan-fiction on, contact them personally too to know what they desire, perceive them out.

If you are an Author for a completed novel and want to be standing at the receiving end of the love through this contest, tell your readers to tag you.

You all have two more days and 7 more spaces to be filled.