nabihaali263

Wattpad username:

momina_wp

Book name:

Aas e ishq

Write-up:

She peeped in before secretly closing the door behind. This was just another luxurious room of the jahangir villa but what made her breathing uneven was the person who owned the room. She could here the slow rhythms of her heartbeats because of the eerie silence. 

"Hmph. Just look at the walls. Dull and boring just like it's owner. " She said as her chocolaty pools wandered through every detail of the room. Her comment was mean but she was right when she called it dark. Ironically however she didn't actually found it boring but deep and mysterious like his personality. And she would have lied if she claimed of not being intimidated. 

"Ugh. Focus Hooriya. " She scolded herself before turning towards the wardrobe. She could feel her legs shaking with every step she took. Spying on Zaydan Jahangir was like giving one's hand in lion's mouth. 

"Should I or should I not? " She murmured before daring to open the wardrobe. She had come so far taking such a big risk and now when she was so close how could she give up. 

"Black. White. Black. White. What a collection of cloths. Ya Allah I am sure soon he will turn my life black and white too. " She whined making sure her voice was low. She thought looking at the beautiful platinum ring in her left hand. 

Being in his Nikah wasn't her choice but at the same time she also couldn't deny her feelings for him. Just that his rotten nature was highly disliked by her. Hmph. She jerked her head for the second time. 

"Let me see if what Ahmer said is true or not. "She pulled one of the drawers and her eyes gleamed as soon as they we'll on the black covered diary placed in it. She took it out with her small nose flaring in anger. 

"So you are actually fond of writing poetry hunh? Mr. Khadoos. It must have took you lots of emotions and time to fill this diary with your thoughts about that Mohtarma. " She murmured gritting her teeth and opened the book but the next moment her eyes turned wide seeing several columns of digits. As if she had opened some programming code. 

"What the hell is this? " She turned the pages violently but could only find contact numbers filling each of them. "Ahmer! You fooled me. " She closed the diary in a thud and could feel the spoke leaving both of her ears in anger. 

"Ya Allah I am so sorry. I am such an idiot to doubt him. " She hurriedly placed the diary back in the drawer. As she turned back another bomb was dropped on her. Zaydan Jahangir with all his glory was standing face to face with her and his sharp hazel eyes were staring direct into her chocolate ones. She gulped as he raised one of his eyebrows. 

"Uh.. S.. Since how long you.. You have been standing... here? " She managed to say lowering her gaze. It was being difficult for her to meet eyes with him for more than a minute. 

"Since the time you were complimenting my choice of cloths maybe? " Her jaw dropped to the floor listening to his reply. Her cheeks turned red. "So he had heard everything already. " She gulped at the thought. 

" I deserve an explanation. I guess. "He who was enjoying each and every expression of her, said. Making sure that he sounded cold as always. He didn't want to ruin his chance to explore this amusing side of his little wife. 

" Uh. Umm. That.. "She didn't know what to say. She was cursing herself from inside. And how the hell did he come home at this hour. Zaydan bit his inner cheek seeing the frown on her small forehead. She looked the most distressed lady in this world whilst thinking for a suitable excuse.