Shabanathestar

Wattpad username:
_Aaniraaaa_

Book Name:
Always Been You  (Alluring Love Tales)

Write up:

Tainu lakhan ton chupake 

rakhan akhan te sajake, 

(I've adorned you in my eyes 

and hid you from everyone)

A few day after their marriage:

Misha and Haider were exhaustedly lying on the bed in each other arms.

Shuuuuu you dirty minds!

They are just tired as they had to go to all the dinnera that their relatives has prepared for the new weds. Eating food was never a headache for them. But getting ready was what they hated. And Misha was bound to doll up like a new bride or she'll be in a investigation by all the Aunts. But thank Allah, they are cousins,otherwise more relatives would have been added in the list.

"Misha".Haider softly called out her name as he didn't wanted to wake her from sleep.

"Hmm" Tiredness was clearly evident in her voice

"Are you asleep?" Haider again asked and that's what made her forget all the exhaustion.

She looked at him with an irritating facial expression.  Then changed that into a fake happy ones

"Yes, any doubt ?  You are talking to my ghost as I'm in my beauty sleep"

"Oh, I didn't know that you had a ghost of your own"

Only two can play these game. It's okay for them to insult, scarcasm eachother. But if anyone else says anything about any of them, other one becomes volcano.

A few moments passed. And Haider had forget was he was going to.ask her. But  then he remembered when murmured that three magical words to coo her.

"Biwi, do you remember when you said 'I love You' to me for the first time? " Haider was only praying to allah that may she remembers that moment.

"Last night " A smile appeared on her lips as she remembered how she confessed him that she loves him.

"Nope" haider shoke his head in denial.

"Emmmm"

She couldn't remember when she said 'I love you to him' before last night.

She gave him a cheeky smile as she could not recall it.

"Of course you confessed you love for me last night,  But you said that three words before our marriage. "

"Darling, don't pressurize that small brain of yours. Let recall you" Haider pointed his index finger on her head and Misha huffed.

"Do you remember that you  participated at interschool science fair when you were in 7th Grade."

",of course. I even won a prize"

Haider continued

" but don't remember the back story" Misha flushed him her teeth as she first and last won any prize in any interschool competition

Flash back:

"Why the hell it's not working?" A frustrated teenager  Misha was pulling her at the middle of nightas her science project isn't running. Now she's going to become a joke to her friends.

And that thought terrified her

"What will I show tomorrow"

.