Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Start from the beginning

Kai crossed his arms and stares at the screen before looking at them, "Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while."

Misako shook her head, "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way."

(Y/n) put his hands behind his head, "But that wouldn't stop him from putting others in danger."

Wu sighs, "Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else."

Jay tilts his head at him, "But what is it?"

Zane whistles and summons his Falcon, who was watching the from the rafters, "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above."

---

The citizens of Ninjago City are in a panic from the earthquake. Civilians screaming and running as the ground throughout the city begins to crack open and shake harder.

A woman sees her dog on the other side of the street, "Oh, Snickers! Stay there, Mommy's coming!" She runs toward Snickers but the ground falls under her. Her dog begins to bark for her. "No, no! Stay where you are!" She begins to panic and dodges debris that felled her way, "Help! Help me!"

The ninja heard her cries and run towards the hole. 

"Ninja to the rescue! Go!" Lloyd shouts as he jumps into the hole.

"Go!" Zane dived in after and grabbed his feet.

"Go!" Kai jumped in and grabbed his feet.

"Go!" Jay was next and repeated the action.

"Go!" (Y/n) was the last one to follow in and secures his grip on Jay's feet.

Cole quickly caught (Y/n)'s feet and is anchoring them all at the edge, forming a chain to reach the woman. Cole's eyes accidentally wandered down (Y/n)'s behind, Damn. Look at that butt- Cole! Get it together! You have one job to do and that's to make sure they don't fall!

Lloyd grunts as he stretches his hand to meet the woman's, "Few more inches, guys."

Snickers whimpers to Cole, who's carrying the ninja, "Appreciate the support, doggy." Another chunk of the ground falls. Cole quickly hopped onto the more stable ground, causing the ninja to grunt. "Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more." Snickers continue whimpering, causing Cole to glance at the dog. "No more help, please!" He grunts while pulling them up.

With the woman safe and sound and the ninja getting to their feet, the woman then thanks them, "Oh, thank you!"

Lloyd smiled, "No sweat."

Cole catches his breath as he sat on the ground, "Speak for yourself. I did all the work." Snickers pounce on him and licks him. "Ugh!"

"Hehe, the dog is giving you thanks." (Y/n) giggles, causing Cole to have a small, coat of red on his cheeks.

The dog then hopped into the arms of its owner and the two leave, leaving the ninja be.

Kai looks around, seeing the chaos happening in the city, "These things keep coming with no warning."

Misako and Wu finally caught up to the ninja. Misako holding a scroll in her hand and opens it up, placing the scroll on a hood of a car, "That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

Jay's eyes widen, "Far worse? What could be far worse?"

"The apocalypse." (Y/n) whispered dramatically.