Chapter 23

We pulled up to my house. We were first but there were lights on inside.
"Do you want to deal with that?" Shigaraki asked.
"It might be the league or Rai and Tyler" I pulled out my phone. The three of us had life360 together, just to make sure we can find each other in case of emergencies. Both of them were inside the house "nevermind, its them" I looked over at Shigaraki.
"Ok good" he opened the boot. I quickly texted them to help with the stuff and started picking up bags too. We walked over to the house and everyone came out help.

We quickly got all of the bags inside. The league put away all of the groceries while Tyler, Rai and I looked at everything else.
"What is all of this?" Tyler looked at the other bags.
"Things for gift bags and toiletries" I sat on the floor while everything was scattered across the ground. I started building gift bags for everyone.
"Let me help you" Rai sat next to me and started on the bags of toiletries.
"You guys are acting like you've just met the 3rd years" Tyler chuckled.
"We just want them to be comfortable here" Rai said.
"Exactly" I agreed "and it's a nice thing to do"
"Can I help?" Toga asked.
"Of course" I smiled. She sat down and started. Soon everyone in the house was helping out.

We quickly got it done and cleaned up.
"Ok quick, are all of the rooms furnished?" Rai asked.
"Yes and cleaned" I replied "do they all have bed sheets?"
"Yeah and towels" she replied "the toilets are clean too right?"
"Mhmm" I said "there's enough rooms right?"
"Wait no, but they're big enough to fit everyone comfortably"
"Yeah, yeah, this is what we get for buying a 15 room house" I sighed.
"Rightt, wait so Shigaraki, Compress and Dabi sleep in our rooms, and the rest of you have your own room, that means only 2 of them will need to share"
"Really? Wait so 19 in total, take away 9 is 10 then rooms 15 take away 6 is 9, yeah you're right, only 2 of them need to share a room"
"Mhmm"
"We can make it up to them with food"
"Of course, what should we serve?"
"How about-"
"You two are so weird" Shigaraki laughed.
"Hospitality is important" I chuckled "ok now what should we serve?"
"Uh how about we put the things in the rooms first" Rai said.
"Good idea" I looked down at the dozens of bags we made "ok so we over did it, how about we put 2 in each room then you guys can take some, then we save some spare" I suggested. Everyone nodded and separated to arrange everything.

After a few minutes everything was done.
"WHERE ARE THE DOGS?" I asked from the top of the stairs.
"In their room" Compress walked passed.
"Thank you" I rushed over and knocked. I walked in and they all turned to face me.
"Hi babies" I smiled and closed the door behind me. They all ran towards me and jumped on me causing me to fall onto the carpet "I'm happy to see you guys too" I played with them for a while. Eventually they got tired and laid next and on me "have you guys been on a walk today?" They all leaped up at the word walk "I'll take that as a no, we'll go later I promise" I stood up "I'll be right back" I left the room.

I walked into my room. Shigaraki was laying on the bed.
"You Ok babe?" I asked and walked into the closet.
"Yeah, you?" He followed me in.
"Yeah I'm just going to shower quickly" I laid out an outfit then picked up my robe.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"You want to come?" I walked to the bathroom and he followed behind me.

I quickly put up my hair.
"Yeah you can" I started washing my face.
"Good" he smiled. I bent over to throw water on my face. Shigaraki quickly slid behind me and pulled me into him. I was going to straighten up then he put his hand on my back "damn" he held on my ass with the other hand.
"Are you done?" I laughed.
"Yep" he chuckled then moved away. I straightened up and looked over at him "I'm sorry I had to" he laughed.
"So are you ready to go to the club again?" I asked and finished washing my face.
"Yeah it was fun last time" he smiled and sat in the sink "are you going to dance?"
"Maybe" I stripped and tested the water.
"I can't wait" he did the same and put my shower cap on for me.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek.