He mumbled dangerously near my eyes by placing his chin on my shoulder while looking at my reflection in the mirror with a smirk playing on his face.

He slowly started tracing my neck with his nose as I closed my eyes in disgust while controlling myself to not let out a whimper because I know the consequences of shedding the tears in front of him.

Suddenly I shrieked in pain when I felt him biting my earlobe where I had the tattoo, which must have definitely left a bloody teeth mark and I immediately opened my teary eyes to meet his' which were swirling with anger.

"What's the use of engraving his name on your body when you can't engrave your name in his heart?" He taunted while readjusting his suit with a scowl.

"Remember, sweetheart.  You are tainted. Tainted by me. So no one would ever want a tarnished soul like you. You better stop weaving those fairy tales in your mind for your own good."

I just stood numbly as he was uttering those cruel words while glaring at him angrily.

"My my. Is that the anger that I am seeing in those beautiful orbs?" He exclaimed dramatically and suddenly gripped my chin tightly in his hold as all the playfulness vanished from his eyes.

"YUKTHA, You are a coward. So you better don't think of doing any silly things, or else I will see your end." He warned me as he left his hold on me.

"If I am a coward, what are you?" I questioned him when he was about to leave the room.

He turned around swiftly and approached me dangerously but I didn't back away instead met his eyes daringly.

"I am a coward, Ikshith. So are you. I became a coward because of the people I care about a lot but aren't you too? Aren't you living every second in a fear of the day where your good boy image might be suddenly ripped away brutally?"

He narrowed his eyes at me but didn't say anything as I continued.

"We both are the same yet so different! We both live in the fear but I am not so cruel enough as you to hurt my own family. I don't know what has changed you into this person but you should know where to stop.

"I guess, you will only stop after driving me to death..right? If that day really comes, I will make sure to die only after killing the monster in you." I said by turning my back to him as my eyes filled with the pain when I started to reminisce about those happy moments of our childhood.

Those days were so precious but nothing was the same now. He turned into a monster. The one who could never see the tears in my eyes became the very reason behind my tears. The one who used to be my best friend turned into my nightmare. The one who used to be my strength became my biggest fear.

I hate him. I hate him a lot for everything he had made me go through but still, I would do anything to bring back his old self because he was not a monster, to begin with, but was turned into one.

After not hearing any response from him even after some time, I breathed out after realizing that he left the room silently.

I immediately glanced at the teeth marks on my earlobe which I was sure would definitely leave the scars.

'Even if I vow to change him, do I really have to spend my life with this monster by killing my heart?'