Chapter 10: A purrfect plan

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Hosung asked.

"I'm not sure....but judging by how His Majesty stared at the chandelier and it suddenly fell....I suspect that he knows magic." Yunki explained.

"Ahh...that's not our problem right now...." Namjun sighed, holding the bars of the cell.

"That's right! For now we must focus on getting out of here!" Taehyun said.

"This doesn't feel right! Why would he throw us inside a cell just for a petty reason?" Jin wondered

"What if this is his another plan to kill Soyoung!" Jeongguk's eyes widened.

..........................................

"AHHHHH..." Deiji was being dragged somewhere by a man. He was holding her wrist very tightly.

"IT'S HURTING!!!!" She cried.

"SHUT UP!" The man growled as he slapped her hard and she fell down

"YOU WOKE UP LATE TODAY AND NOW YOU WANT TO REST?"

"I-I'm n-not f-feeling w-well..."

Queen entered the magistrate's house holding the pouch she got from Yunki's room only to witness all these mess. She ignored the scene and went inside a room.

".......ARE YOU NOW TALKING BACK TO ME? GO AND MAKE ME SOME FOOD. I'M HUNGRY AFTER WORKING ALL DAY."

Deiji somehow got up. Just then Queen came out of the room without the pouch. She growled at the magistrate and scratched the his calves.

"AHHHHH..." The magistrate turned around. "YOU WICKED CAT-" He was about to catch queen but she ran away.

"AHHHH..." The magistrate grabbed his calves and groaned in pain.

On the other hand,

Iseul was wearing a long veil and following Lord Cha. Lord Cha was on his way to somewhere with his two trusted men. Iseul was keeping a safe distance from them and watched the three men going into a kisaeng house.

...............................................

Soyoung grabbed the letter she wrote before from Jin's table and was about to leave again when Lady Cha came in.

"Daughter? What are you doing here?"

"Ahh...I was just organizing his things. What are you doing here, mother?"

She sighed, "I went to each of their rooms because I'm missing them.." Her voice broke at the end as she tried hard to hold back her tears.

"Mother, I'll do everything in my power to bring them back." Soyoung squeezed her mother-in-law's hands. "I've never got a mother's love....you're the one who gave me the motherly love...I can't see you suffering like this." She added

Lady Cah placed her hand on Soyoung's cheek, "I'm so grateful that you said that....but daughter, you're just a woman."

"Exactly!" She smiled as she bowed and left the room.

Donghyung, who was playing with the butterflies and flowers for all this while, noticed Soyoung coming out in the garden.

Soyoung looked at the sun and said, "I still have one hour left..."

She wore her veil and went out of the mansion....little did she know that she was being followed................by Donghyung.

She went straight towards the palace. As she was about to enter the palace, the guards blocked her way.