I like you- The End

⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-⁑~-

Ian POV: 

Ameria and Barley laugh as they play Quests of Yore. It's almost like a pack of elephants in the house cause the snort so much. 

I smile as I look at Ameria.  It had been around a year from when we defeated the curse, and I still hadn't told Ameria that I like her. 

The door bell rang but before I was about to get up and get it. Ameria shook her head 

"I'll get it, Ian make sure Barley doesn't cheat" She chuckles. 

"I'm just making sure you soliders don't come on my land without your comande" Barley putting his hands up. 

She opens the door and gaspes. 

"Theo!" 

She says as they hug. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh well, I came to see you but your mom said you were here so.." 

He steps through the door. He was tall, taller then Barley! He had blue skin like Ameria's except way way darker. He had light purple hair and some freckles. 

"Oh hey!" He says smilling with a small wave towards Barley and I.

"Ah Quests of Yore huh! I joining next game!" He says sitting himself down on a seat. 

"Oh Theo these are my friends, That's Barley and this is Ian" 

"Hey!" Barley said shaking his hand. 

"Barley what are you a busniess man?" I chuckle

"I could be..." He says slumping himself down in his chair. 

Theo holds his hand out to shake. I slowly put my hand out. Then he starts to shake my hand very quickly. 

I was shaking right on the spott. "Nice to meet you Ian"

"Woah! Theo your goanna rip his arm off!" Ameria chuckles. 

Barley joined in on the laugh. Whoever this person was I wasn't a big fan of him. 

"I win!" Barley says with a evil laugh

"Oh god dam it!" Ameria says. 

"Rematch?" Barley offers, Ameria nods. "I'm joining!" Theo says with a smile. 

Ameria turns to me. "Ian? Want to join?" 

I was in deep thought. 

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘰?

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

𝘐𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

But Ameria tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask looking at Ameria

"You wanna join this game, Barley won so were doing a rematch, Theo is joining too" 

I had to do something. I had to ask her if she was dating Theo!

"Uh no thanks, but um could I talk to you quickly upstairs?" I ask blushing a bit

"Sure" she smiles as we both get up. 

Barley gives me the thumbs up. I wasn't sure why though. Did he know something I didn't?

We had walked into my room and we both sat on my bed.