Chapter 22: "Devil's Trap"

The boys are in the car and Dean says, "I wanna trade the gun for Liz and dad." Sam says, "Meg never offered a trade." Dean says, "I don't care, we have to get them back." Sam says, "What if there..." Dean angrily says, "Don't you dare finish that sentence. There still alive. I can't believe you say something like that about Liz." Sam hears how protective he got of Liz and says, "Dude, I know you like her." Dean sighs and says, "Yeah, but since she doesn't feel the same way, I'm trying to get over her." Sam shakes his head. They drive to Bobby's and knock on the door. Bobby answers it to see the boys, but no Liz. Bobby says, "Where is she?" Dean sighs and says, "A demon named Meg took her and our dad hostage." Bobby sighs and says, "You boys are lucky that that Winter's not here. She's at a friends for the weekend." He invites them in to find out how to stop the demons. Later, they trap Meg and Dean says, "Where's our father and Liz?" Meg smirks, "You didn't ask very nice." Dean says, "Where's our father and Liz, bitch?" Meg says, "He died screaming. I killed him myself. Oh and Liz, well she's slowly being tortured, but she can't seem to die. I wanna use that colt on her." Meg evilly laughs. Dean is so furious he slaps her. Bobby says, "Dean!" Dean walks to him and Sam in a corner and says, "He's not dead and now if we give the clot away she's gonna kill Liz. Oh my god I want to kill her so bad." Bobby tries to calm Dean down and tells him not to hurt Meg, because their is a human girl in there still. Sam exorcists Meg and Dean threatens Meg. Meanwhile, John watches the demons torture Liz. One of the demons says, "When we get that colt, where going to kill you. Our boss wants you alive, but we don't care." Liz coughs up blood and she signals John to show that she's okay. Later, the boys leave Bobby's and Dean says, "We'll get her back. I promise." Bobby nods and says, "If she's dead, Win grows up without both her parents and she'll be out for revenge for her mother." The boys nod and go find John and Liz. They find John on the bed and wake up. Dean says, "Where's Liz?" John says, "They put her in the bath tub and knocked her out" Sam finishes untying his dad and Dean goes into the bathroom to find Liz underwater, he brings her out of the water and does CPR on her. Dean shouts, "Liz! Come on wake up!" Dean keeps doing CPR and he can hear a faint heartbeat. Dean carries Liz out and they run. They drive to a safe house and Dean puts Liz on the bed with a wash cloth on her head. Awhile later, Liz suddenly wakes up and leaves the room and sees "John" asking for the colt. Liz says, "Dean." Dean snaps his head to see Liz awake and he sighs in relief. Liz continues, "That's not your dad, it's the yellow eyed demon." John says, "Don't listen to her, she's lying. She's the real demon." Liz says, "Dean, you know it's me. He's lying. He just wants the colt." Liz thinks about something only her and Dean would know. Dean's conflicted, does he believe his dad or the girl that has his heart. Dean notices Liz doing a signal on her pants and knows that this is really Liz. Dean says, "Your not my dad." Sam comes into the room and see's Liz awake and Dean has a gun pointed to their dad. The yellow eyed demon pushes them to a wall. The yellow eyed demon goes to Liz and says, "I have been waiting for this meeting a long time. I know you have questions for me. I'll answer them for you. Your real dad has more blood on his hands than me." The demon gets closer to Liz and says, "You want to know who he is badly, I'll keep you guessing. Here's a hint he's an archangel." The demon laughs in her face and says, "One day, you'll end up just like him. So much blood on your hands that you'll kill everyone you love, you won't ever be the same again." Sam shoots the demon in the keg and checks on him and Liz stays with Dean. Their all in the Impala, Liz is in the back with Dean. She has her head on his shoulder and Dean laces their fingers together. Then a truck crashes into the Impala.