Chapter 1: "Pilot"

Flashback 2 years ago, Liz is 24 and is saying goodbye to Sam who is 20 and going off to college at Stanford. Liz says, "I'm going to miss you so much Sam." Sam smiles and says, "This isn't goodbye. You'll visit me, right?" Liz laughs and says, "Yeah, of course. I'll visit you and your future wife." Sam rolls his eyes, "Yeah, if I can find one." Liz smiles and says, "Your Sam Winchester, you're funny, adorable, handsome, maybe even sexy. You're the sweetest person ever, who wouldn't want you?" Sam smirks and says, "You think I'm sexy?" Liz rolls her eyes and says, "That's all you got from that sentence." Sam laughs and pulls Liz into a big hug and says, "I'm going to miss messing with you. So when I'm off to college, what will you be doing?" Liz weakly smiles and says, "To try and find my parents. I need to know why they couldn't take care of me, you know?" Sam nods and says, "Just promise me you'll be careful, okay?" Liz smiles and says, "I promise." They both let go of the hug and softly smile at each other. Sam then leans and softly kisses Liz on the lips. Liz kisses back. She then pulls away and softly says, "Bye, Sammy." Sam softly smiles back. Flashback over, Now Stanford University, Present Day. Jess says, "Sam! Get a move, would ya? We were supposed to be there, Like 15 minutes ago. Liz just texted me, where are you guys? Sam, you coming or what?" Sam says, "Do I have to?" Jess says, "Yes. Come on Liz is worried. It'll be fun. And where's your costume?" Sam scoffs and says, "You know how I feel about Halloween." Jess says, "Then do it for Liz and maybe for me." Sam smiles and nods his head. At the Halloween party, this is what Liz is wearing and how her hair is.

Liz makes a toast and says, "So here's to Sam and his awesome last victory

Liz makes a toast and says, "So here's to Sam and his awesome last victory." Sam says, "All right, all right. It's not that big deal." Jess says, "He acts all humble, but he scored a 174." Liz says, "Is that good?" Jess says, "Scary good." Liz says, "See there you are, a first-round draft pick. You can go to any school you want. And me, Jess, and Winter will be cheering you on. Sam smiles at that and says, "Actually, I got an interview Monday, if It goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full at a full ride next year." Liz softly smiles and says, "Hey, it's gonna go great." Sam says, "It better." Jess says, "Hey, how does it feel to be the golden boy in your family?" Sam and Liz make eye contact with each other. Sam sighs and says, "They don't know." Jess says, "I'm so proud of you and you're gonna knock them dead on Monday." Liz says, "You're gonna get that full ride and we know it." Sam smiles big and says, "What would I do without you guys?" Jess says, "Probably crash and burn." Sam and Jess kiss, then Jess says to Liz, "Wanna dance with me?" Liz says, "Yeah, come on." Jess drags Liz to the dance floor. Sam watches from afar at Liz and Jess's big smiles on their faces. After dancing, Jess goes and gets some water. Liz walks up to Sam and says, "Hey, so I have to get going." Sam nods and says, "Where are you going?" Liz says, "To go home. I miss Winter. I've been hunting a month without her." Sam says, "Say hi for me and Jess." Jess then comes over and Liz says to Jess, "Hey I had a lot of fun with you tonight, but I need to go back to daughter." Jess hugs Liz and says, "Okay, and I did have a blast with you. You need to come over more often and maybe bring Winter this time, because I miss her." Liz says, "Okay, I will. Goodbye Jess." Sam walks Liz back to her car. Sam and Liz hug goodbye, Liz says, "Bye, Sammy." Sam smiles because Liz hasn't called him Sammy in long time. Sam says, "Bye Liz." Liz gets into her car and softly says, "If you don't marry her, I will." Sam laughs and says, "Okay." Liz drives off. The next day, Dean asks for Sam's help. Sam eventually agrees and goes with Dean. Sam says, "You know, Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam, okay? Plus the only person I'll allow to call me Sammy is Liv. Dean rolls his eyes and says, "Right Liz, only Liz." Sam sighs and says, "When was the last time you talked to her." Dean says, "I don't know, a few months ago. I was on a hunt and I needed help, so I called her and she came. Although when we was doing this hunt, she acted different." Sam says, "Different how?" Dean shrugged his shoulders and says, I don't know, I feel like she's hiding something." Sam says, "It's probably nothing or she's got it handled." Dean nods his head, but is still worried about her.