Chapter 9: "Home"

Sam and a reluctant Dean take Liz back where it all started Lawrence, Kansas

Sam and a reluctant Dean take Liz back where it all started Lawrence, Kansas. They pull up to the house and Dean looks unsure. Later, they arrive at a gas station and Dean has to use the bathroom. Liz turns to Sam and says, "Do you think this Azazel person is connected to the fire?" Sam looks to Liz and says, "I hope not, because Liz we're in real danger. Why don't you wanna tell Dean about it, you know he'll understand?" Liz sighs, "Because I'm afraid he won't believe me and tell me some bullshit lie." Sam nods and says, "Have you told your dad?" Liz says, "Yeah, he said just be careful and watch out for yourself." Sam leans down and passionately kisses Liz. Liz wraps one arm around his neck to bring him closer. Dean comes back from his call and sees Sam and Liz kissing. He watches Liz lean away from Sam and smile fondly at Sam. Dean thinks that Liz is doing a great job at distracting Sam. He's happy that Sam has someone like Liz in his life. They all go see someone named Missouri. Missouri says, "Liz, Sam, Dean come on I don't have all day. Well, let me look at you. Oh, you boys grew handsome. Liz, I sense great power from you, which makes you a witch." Liz looks at her amazed and says, "How?" Missouri says, "Sweetie I'm a physic, I know everything. I know how you never stopped looking for your real  parents." Sam and Dean look at Liz with sympathy. Later everyone's at Jenny's, Everyone is in a room to make sure the spirts are gone. Liz is a bedroom and a cord of a lamp wraps around her neck and chokes her. Dean finds her struggling to breath. He takes the bag and throws into the wall. Dean unwraps the cord from her neck. Liz hugs Dean tightly and says, "Thank you, Dean." Dean returns the hug and says, "I won't let anything hurt you." Dean kisses the top of her head. Liz smiles softly when Dean hugs her tight. Liz thinks that she's about ready to tell Dean about Azazel. Sam watches from the doorway and thinks that Liz may still have feelings for Dean. How wrong he is though, there are 3 people in that room and one of them is starting to have some sort of feeling for Liz, but he doesn't realize it yet. As they all start leaving Jenny's house, Liz stops in front of the house and Sam notices she stopped and says, "Liz come on, let's go. What are you doing?" Liz turns to Sam and says, "Sam we can't leave yet." Dean says, "Well, why not? There's no spirts." Liz says, "Didn't you see Jenny banging on the window though in your dream." Sam sighs and says, "I guess I was wrong." Liz says, "Sam I know you, when you have a gut feeling about something that just doesn't go away. I'm not leaving." Dean rolls his eyes. After awhile they do see Jenny banging on the window. Dean gets Jenny, Sam gets Sari, and Liz gets Richie. As Liz spots Sam, Sam gives Sari to Liz and says, "Go." Liz sees something grab Sam and drags him away. Liz runs out out with the kids in both arms. Dean says, "Where's Sam?" Liz says, "Something grabbed him." Dean runs and get's Sam. Liz stays with the family. After making sure Jenny and her kids are okay they all say goodbye. Missouri pulls Liz aside and says, "Are you sure you want to find your real parents? It may lead you down a dark path." Liz softly says, "Sometimes I think I should stop looking for them, I mean they could be dead for all I care. I just wanna know why they abandoned me. Was I not good enough? But then I think I don't need to find them because I grew up with a family who loves me and will always be there for me. I guess there's a small part of me who wants Winter, who is my daughter, to have both her parents in her life. I just don't know where to start looking for her father." Missouri listens intently to Liz and says, "Liz, you just have to keep moving forward and if a long the way your parents look for you then you can decide what's best for you. I think you need to focus on Winter and helping the brothers find their father, and save some people on the way." Liz nods her head and Missouri says "I sense there is something else bothering you." Liz then explains to Missouri about how a demon knew who she was and how someone evil is looking for her."  Missouri says, "Hmm, I think think you should be aware of your surroundings and who you talk to when going on these cases, because anyone of these people can be a demon."Liz nods and says goodbye to Missouri. Meanwhile, Missouri explains to John Winchester about Sam. Missouri then tells John about what Liz told her that a demon knows who she is and that it's looking for her. John realizes that  he has to find that something evil before Liz does.