Chapter 5: "Bloody Mary"

They arrive in Toledo, Ohio and go to the morgue

They arrive in Toledo, Ohio and go to the morgue. The nurse at the desk says,"Hey." Dean says, "Hey." The nurse says, "Can I help you?" Dean says, "Yeah, we're the med students." The nurse says, "Sorry?" Dean says, "Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you? We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker's corpse. It's for our paper." The nurse says, "Well, sorry, he's at lunch." Dean says, "Oh, well, he said, uh...oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body, do you?" The nurse says, "Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back an hour. You can wait for him if you want." Dean says, "An hour? We got to be heading back to Columbus by then." Liz and Sam both say, "Yeah." Dean says, "Look, man, this paper's is half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?" The nurse says, "Look, man...no." Dean mutters, "I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." Liz pats Dean's shoulder and turns her head to the nurse and clears her throat. She opens her wallet and gives the man 80 dollars. Dean rolls his eyes and huffs, while Sam smirks. The nurse says, "Follow me." Dean gently grabs Liz's arm and says, "Where you get all that money from?" Liz turns to Dean and shamelessly says, "By being a stripper." Liz then follows the nurse, with a smirking Sam at her heels. Dean stands alone flabbergasted and says, "What?" He then follows after them. Liz asks the nurse, "The newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding." The nurse says, "More than that. They practically liquified." The nurse uncovers the sheet of the dead father and Dean says, "Any sign of a struggle, maybe somebody did it to him?" The nurse says, "Nope. Besides the daughter, he was all alone." Sam says, "What's the official cause of death?" The nurse says, "Doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst up in there, that's for sure." Liz says, "What do you mean?" The nurse says, "Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen." Sam says, "The eyes...what would cause something like that?" The nurse says, "Capillaries can burst. See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims." Dean says, "Yeah, you ever see exploding eyeballs?" The nurse says, "That's a first for me. But, hey, I'm not the doctor." Liz says, "Think we could take a look at the police report? You know, for our paper?" The nurse says, "I'm not really supposed to show you that." Liz takes at her wallet to bribe the nurse. They arrive at the Shoemaker's house to talk to the daughter. Dean says, "You must be Donna, right?" Donna says, "Yeah." Liz softly says, "Hi, uh...we're really sorry." Donna says, "Thank you." Sam says, "I'm Sam. This is Dean and Elizabeth. We worked with your dad." Donna uncertainly says, "You did?" Dean says, "Yeah. This whole thing... I mean, a stroke." Donna's friend Charlie says, "I don't think she wants to talk about this right now." Donna says, "It's okay, I'm okay." Dean says, "Were there ever any symptoms? Dizziness, migraines?" Donna says, "No." Her younger sister Lily says, "That's because it wasn't a stroke." Donna says, "Lily don't say that." Liz says, "What?" Donna says, "I'm sorry, she's just upset." Lily says, "No, it happened because of me." Donna says, "Sweetie, it didn't." Liz crouches down and softly says, "Lily why would you say something like that?" Lily turns to Liz and says, "Right before he died, I said it." Liz says, "Said what?" Lily says, "Bloody Mary three times in the bathroom mirror. She took his eyes, that's what she does." Donna says, "That's not how dad died. This isn't your fault." Dean says, "I think your sister's right, Lily. There's no way it could have been your Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he?" Lily says, "No, I don't think so." The boys go check out the bathroom. Liz goes to the Impala and makes a call to check up on Winter and see how's she doing. Then they go to the library to do research. They go to Charlie and find out that Jill got killed the same way Donna's dad got killed. They sneak into Jill's room to look for clues. They go to Fort Wayne, Indiana to find out what really happened to Mary Worthington. They find out Charlie is next on the list and protect her. Liz stays with Charlie. While the boys go destroy the mirror. Liz has a bad feeling that the boys are in trouble. Liz run into the antique shop and sees the boys on the ground struggling and sees Mary spilling blood out there eyes. Liz grabs a mirror, so Mary can see her self. Liz then smashes the mirror. Liz sighs and says, "Hey guys?" The boys say, "Yeah?" Liz says, "That's got to be like what, 600 years of bad luck?" Sam shakes his head and Dean softly chuckles They say bye to Charlie. As they drive off Dean asks, "So about you being a stripper, you were jokes right?" Liz laughs and says, "No, I am serious." Dean says, "Why a stripper though?" Liz says, "Because strippers get paid the most. You know I only do it for mostly Winter." Sam nods and says, "Well you definitely have the body for it." Liz smiles and says, "Thanks Sam." Dean looks at Sam weird and says, "How do you know she has the body for it?" Sam smirks and says, "Have you never seen her in a bikini? I always knew she looked like a model." Dean nods his head and says, "True. So, what's your stripper name?" Liz smirks and says, "La Strega." Dean looks confused at the name and Sam playfully rolls his eyes and says, "Are you serious?" Dean says, "Wait what does it mean?" Liz softly laughs and says, "It's Italian for The Witch." Dean smirks and says, "That's kinda of sexy." Liz smiles and says, "Isn't it" Dean says, "Maybe you can give me a private show sometime." Liz laughs and says, "In your dreams Winchester." Sam laughs at that, while Dean pouts.