Chapter 16: "Shadow"

They find out a women was killed in her apartment, but they find sort of symbol on the ground

They find out a women was killed in her apartment, but they find sort of symbol on the ground. Liz says, "It looks familiar." The boys look at her and Sam says, "Where have you seen it?" Liz says, "In my spell book." They go to a bar and Liz is looking through her spell book and other supernatural books. Dean is flirting with a bartender. Sam walks up to Liz and says, "Find anything?" Liz nods and signals Dean to come over. Liz says, "The symbol is a daeva sigil, which is a type of Zoroastrian demon." Dean says, "So we're looking for some sort of demon." Liz nods and says, "We still have to find the connection to Meredith though." Sam looks over Dean's shoulder and see's someone familiar. Liz and Dean look at each other and follow Sam to a girl that he apparently knows. Dean clears his throat loudly and the girl says, "Dude, cover your mouth." Sam says, "This is, um--This is my brother, Dean and my best friend Liz." Meg says shocked, "This is Dean and Liz?" Sam says, "Yeah." Meg disrespects Dean and Sam stops it. Liz doesn't trust Meg. Dean goes to get a drink and Liz goes with him. Dean orders two beers and Liz says, "I don't like her." Dean sighs, "Is it because she treated me bad?" Liz says, "No, Sam met her once and now she's here where Sam is. I just feel like she's not who she says she is." Dean says, "What are you going to do?" Liz says, "I'm going to look her up, once I ask Sam some of her information." Dean says, "You think Sam is going to tell you, I mean he seems like he really likes her." Liz says, "It doesn't matter, she could be connected to the demon we're looking for. Also, what she said about was out of line. She didn't have the right to do that." Dean says, "She's kind of right though." Liz says, "Dean, you do it out of love though. It's what older brothers do." Liz gently grabs Dean's hand and gently rubs his knuckles and Liz softly says, "Please don't think so low of yourself." Dean looks at Liz fondly and says, "You always see the good in me." Liz says, "If I don't who will." Later, Sam is suspicious of Meg and tells Liz and Dean. Liz looks at Dean with a knowing look and Sam catches the look and says, "What?" Dean says, "Liz was just telling me how she doesn't trust Meg." Sam chuckles and says, "I guess we're a like then. Anyway, Could you check if there is a Meg Masters in Massachusetts." Liz says, "It would be my honor." Dean laughs at Liz and says, "What are you going to do?" Sam says, "I'm going to watch Meg." Dean smirks and chuckles. Liz says, "You better not do it so obvious." Sam nods and says, "Okay." 

Later, Liz and Dean are at the motel trying to find the connection with Meredith

Later, Liz and Dean are at the motel trying to find the connection with Meredith. Liz calls Sam and he says, "You find anything on her or what?" Liz sadly says, "There's a Meg Masters in the Andover phone book. I still think you shouldn't trust her. The demon has to be controlled, so maybe she's controlling it." Sam says, "Maybe." Liz says, "Please be careful." Sam says, "I will." Dean takes the phone from Liz to mess with Sam about Meg. Sam hangs up and Liz glares at Dean and he says, "What? I'm just messing with him." Liz rolls her eyes at his childishness. Later, they find out Liz was right about how Meg is controlling the daeva. They make it into the warehouse and watch Meg. Meg already notices them. The daeva knocks the boys out and Liz uses her powers to fight Meg. Meg has the upper hand and knocks Liz out. Everyone wakes up tied to a column. Sam realizes this was all a trap. Meg says, "This trap wasn't for you." The boys look at her confused and Liz grunts out, "It was for John Winchester." Meg turns to Liz and says, "Yeah, your right, my boss can't wait to meet you, Liz. I mean he talks about you all the time. Sometimes I get jealous. I, mean, why are you so special?" Liz head but's Meg and throws her out the window. Later, they go back to the motel and see Jon Winchester. Dean says, "Dad." John says, "Hey boys. Hi Liz." Dean hugs his dad. John says, "Hi Sam." Sam says, "Hi, dad." They tell him what happened. Sam and John have an emotional hug. The daeva pushes everyone back. The daeva starts scratching everyone. Liz has had enough of this daeva and get really angry. She touches the shadow by burning it with her powers. The boys watch how her eyes turned a blue purple color. They all leave the motel. They leave without John. Liz staggers to the Impala very weak, because of this new found power took most of her energy. Liz lays down in the back of the Impala. She thinks that not only is she a witch, but she's also something else and she want's to know what else she could be?