𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of her door opening, "Whoever you are don't talk to me" the female voice said followed by a girl her age walking in with a scowl on her face. "Oh ok then," Astrid mumbled fiddling with her fingers. "I'm Astrid by the way" she trailed off awkwardly. "I don't care"

Malia did not want to be there. She had just turned back into a human after spending eight years as a four-legged animal because of some stupid teenagers. The only reason she was even there was that her dad sent her.

Malia studied Astrid for a moment noting that her scent wasn't all normal. It consisted of ash and vanilla, a weird combination but it worked. "I'm Malia, " she finally let out but didn't bother to say anything else.

Astrid let out a small sigh, staring up a the ceiling before seeing Malia out of the corner of her eye shivering and hurriedly wrapping herself up in the blanket. And knowing that she wouldn't be that cold, she got up with her blankets and set them on Malia's bed.

The whole time Malia's eyes never left Astrid not wasting time in gathering the blonde's blankets. They both looked at each other before letting out small smiles, and at that moment they knew they would get along.

"DR. GARDNER'S not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or..." Melissa suggested to Stiles who was across her desk.

Stiles backed up a little, tears quickly filling up his eyes. "Stiles?" Melissa asked straightening up in her seat, "are you alright?" she questioned now standing up, concern spilling in her tone. "I don't know" he replied shakily, "I guess... I guess not really"

"All right kiddo. All right. Come with me. It's okay." she told him in a motherly tone.

_

Now in a room, Melissa was writing down the symptoms that Stiles was listing her. "Blackouts. But not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid. Um, also having some really bad anxiety." he listed only getting interrupted when Melissa butted in, "panic attacks?"

"Yeah, a couple." He watched as she wrote that down briefly thinking about how only one person was able to help him during them. Astrid.

He didn't know how but she would always do something to get his mind off whatever caused his attacks, one time he had been on his bedroom floor backed up against his door.

Head between his knees, breathing heavily his gaze turned towards the light bulb as it flickered before a butterfly appeared out of nowhere. It looked exactly how it did when he first met the girl, and without knowing his breathing slowed down slightly watching as it danced around his room. What made his panic attack stop was when he heard her voice in the back of his head say "it's okay, it's all going to be okay Stiles."

Without realizing he had held his breath, as she talked while watching as the butterfly dissolved. Gold ashes falling from where it disappeared.

He snapped back into reality when he heard the sound on Melissa's pen scratching against the page, "oh and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and a whole human sacrifice thing."  he sighed out making Melissa chuckle slightly. "I recall something vaguely about that, yes."