𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Both of us are already 23, since it's early 2018. I finished college, got my career started as a professional musician and I'm just now getting to Argentina after I obtained citizenship here.

Things have gone well in America. Futoshi is 20 now, a college student, and he's planning on becoming an author once he graduates.

Hiroko and Chihiro are still in high school. Chihiro kept pursuing volleyball as a middle blocker, and Hiroko joined her as a libero. They're really good players now. Hiroko wants to become a fitness trainer, and Chihiro has even been talking about wanting to go pro.

I'm really proud of all three of them.

I step out of the baggage line, heading quickly to the front of the airport. An incoming text from Toru prompts me to look at my phone.

Toru❤️:
I'm waiting at the front!

Angel:
I'm almost there, I just got
my bag. I can't wait to see you!

My eyes turn up toward my front, just in time to avoid knocking into a little kid.

I see the front of the airport and quicken my pace, the suitcase behind me bumping trying to catch up with me.

Once my eyes land on a familiar brunette, I break out into a gasp. I run to him and let go of my suitcase so it's standing still just behind me. Outstretching my arms and wrapping them around him, I break into a huge smile.

"Toru!"

He slips his arm around me and the other hand rests on the back of my head. "(Y/N)!"

"It's so great to see you again." I say with delight and pure joy. Toru starts peppering tiny kisses all over my face. My cheeks, forehead, nose, jaw, and finally my lips.

The kiss is passionate, joyful, welcoming. I return it, wrapping my arms around his neck. After the kiss, I cup his face in my hands. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

He chuckles, setting his hands on top of mine. "Thank you. You look beautiful too."

He lowers both of our hands and I move one of mine to grab my bag while the other interlocks fingers with Toru.

"Ready to go?" He asks, grip tight on my hand.

"Yeah." We both head to the exit of the airport and on the way, he looks down at me.

"I love you."

I look at him too while the airport doors open, letting in mild air from outside. My gaze softens and I rub my thumb against the back of his hand.

"I love you, too."