𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

I shovel rice into my mouth, fiddling with my earlobe while I scribble down ideas for lyrics in my notebook.

"Hey, have you seen a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes? Plays guitar?"

I look over to the conversation currently happening not that far from me. The same person keeps talking, putting his hand to the side of his chin. "About this tall?"

My heart drops when I see who the person looking for me is. None other than Toru Oikawa. The Great King, captain of the boys volleyball team.

"Huh? Are you talking about (Y/N)? She sits over there." One of the people he asked points in my direction.

I cave and slip under the table, closing my notebook and bringing it with me. I hear Oikawa coming to the table and I slip out the opposite way, crawling around the booth and starting to crouch.

As I'm about to make a break toward the door, Oikawa's face suddenly pops out and he waves.

"Yoohoo!" He greets, smiling.

"Hey." I struggle to keep my face straight and I pull my hair to cover my ears. The guy towers over me, I can't help but be intimidated.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, you play the guitar, right?"

"Yeah, I do. But why were you looking for me?"

"Ah, right! I heard your angelic voice yesterday in the music club room."

I stare in silence for a few seconds to process.

"Hello?"

I'm still processing.

"Bonjour? Guten Tag? You there, (Y/N)?"

I snap out of my trance and grab his shirt collar. "What!?"

"Ah, there you are!"

"What are you even saying!?" I exclaim, starting to shake him.

"Bonjour is French and Guten Tag is German!"

"Wha- Not that, you nincompoop!"

"Oh, right, angelic! Your singing voice is angelic."

I gasp and look up at the brunette, smacking my hands into his cheeks.

"You think my singing is angelic?"

He nods and I jump, throwing my arms into the air. "Woohoo! You're my friend now. Anyone who compliments my singing is an automatic friend."

Oikawa watches my excitement, being matched by his own since he found me. But while he watches me grab his hand and hurriedly lead him to the music room, only one word is on his mind.

Cute.

"Do you know any instruments, Oikawa?" I ask once we're in the music room.

"I think I took piano when I was 6 or something. How many do you know?"

I hum. "I know piano, guitar, double bass, recorder, trombone, xylophone, tambourine, drums, violin, harp, cello, saxophone, kazoo and accordion."

"You know 14 instruments? That's amazing!"

"Not as amazing as being the captain of the volleyball team."

"I am pretty great, aren't I?" He playfully remarks, putting his hand on his chest while the other dramatically fluffs his hair. I laugh in response.

"You're so weird!" I say between giggles, reaching over and patting his hair.

"You're one to talk!" Oikawa sits his hand on his forehead and I continue giggling.

A thought crosses his mind.

So, so cute.