𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞.

I roll my suitcase into the airport, walking at the back of my family. The twin duo, Hiroko and Chihiro, are in the very front, my mother is right behind them, and Futoshi is only a little in front of me.

"(Y/N)!"

I halt in my steps, turning on my heels and locking eyes with Toru. My family stops once they notice that I did.

"Toru." I smile, heading up to him. "The day actually came, huh?"

He returns the grin, patting my head. "I guess so. Have fun in America, alright?"

"Thank you. Good luck in Argentina. I know you'll do great."

I reach into my pocket and take out a disc, protected by a plastic cover. "Take this."

"What is it?"

"A song I wrote for you. It doesn't have a name, so you can call it whatever you want."

"That's what you were doing with your notebook!"

"Maybe." I chortle, reaching up and cupping his cheek. "We'll see each other again, okay? Whether it's in one year, five or ten."

"Yeah, we will. Once we meet again, I'm going to hug you and kiss you so much that you'll never leave again."

I break out into airy, bubbly laughter. "That sounds nice."

I stand on my tiptoes and brush my lips against his,cupping his cheeks. He runs his hands through my hair, laughing between kisses and his other hand on top of mine.

We break apart and we both hug tightly, tenderly. So much love is being channeled into these actions, yet it's so subtle and gentle. Once we both let go, I wave to him and walk over to my suitcase.

"Goodbye!"

His eyes are half-lidded and soft, filled with hope. "Goodbye... Angel."